Joan rivers in critical condition

alphanguy74

• Members

That was the thing about Joan Rivers, she was not what she appeared to be...Joan did have a Connecticut country home, which she sold a couple of years ago.

Yes, she and our other favourite Joan, Miss Collins OBE, did share the love of luxury in common, but as Ms. Rivers herself said: "You know those kinds of women, like Joan Collins, she walks into a room: 'I am here!' and she sucks the air out of it...Me? I walk into a room, and I fade."

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

We all expected this, Melissa has handled everything right, IMO... she's waited the appropriate amount of time, and I think she's doing the right thing. This article gives a little more in depth medical information, apparently Korovin wanting to go down for a SECOND laryngoscopy is what caused the spasm... and when that DID happen, they apparently didn't do an emergency tracheotomy like they should have. The whole selfie thing greatly disturbs the hell out of me, too.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/27946767/details-about-joan-rivers-death-emerge-as-lawsuit-is-filed

• 10 months later...

Archived