If you were EP of Y&R who would you fire?

• Members

As mentioned in another post, I don't understand why Y&R doesn't bring back the younger Foster/Brooks offspring. Brooks Prentiss could be an excellent character if casted with the right actor and a good storyline.

Maybe Jennifer Foster could be like her Aunt Jill was in her youth( and like the Rachel character from Another World in the early years).

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JFP is in no way my favorite EP. Her work on Santa Barbara, GL[except for Maureen Bauer] etc., she does know her stuff. I agree about the music. The stupid house shots between scenes can go. The Newman Ranch set had to go, as I've read it was falling apart. I also believe Sony has a lot to do with the cost cutting and budget cuts. They hired her to fix things, and I don't think she's done a the job. I doubt,however, that CBS and Sony will drop her. The writing team needs to go ASAP! I literally fell asleep Monday, and today wasn't much better.

• Members

LOL!

No, not just everyone. I'd keep most of the "old guard" -- EB, MTS, Tracey E. Bergman, Jess Walton, and so forth -- in order to maintain some continuity. However, short of revitalizing the original core families, the Brookses and Fosters, through their offspring, I think the time has come (if we are really serious about keeping this genre and this show alive -- and I doubt CBS and SONY are) to do a clean sweep similar to the one Bill Bell himself had to perform at the end of the show's first decade.

• Members

The writers

Get rid of Amelia as Victoria Newman

Get rid of the new Billy & bring back David Tom

Get rid of CK as Lily

It would be nice if I can make Kyle, Summer, Abby, Adam, Noah young again. Maybe Kyle & Abby in the teens. Noah in his early 20s. Adam in his late 20s. Summer ten years old.

Is Nosh older or younger then Adam???

Archived