DAYS: August 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

thats what she gets for sticking her nose in Sami's business. Im glad Sami shut her off good

I hate the direction they have gone with Kristen and even wasting time with Daniel. It makes no sense that she kidnaps him to help her lure out Brady. They are writing her further into a corner. The reason she worked before was bc she was assimiliated into Salem society but now they have her as this criminal fugitive. I dont see why she couldnt just waltz right back in Salem. There is no proof of what she did to Eric so its his word against hers. They could have had her arrested and maybe put on trial but ultimately let free bc of lack of evidence.

What could she be doing in town? Well they could have had her back on Stefano's behalf to help EJ get Dimera Entreprises back. That would put her in direct contact with Sami and Kate as the two powerhouse divas bitch each other out and try to get the upper hand. She could set her sights on Brady by being a thorn in Teresa's side, possibly finding out what she did to John and blackmailing her to step aside. This might seem contrived but maybe they could have his liver damaged from all the drinking and drugs he's done over the years and the one person who is a match for a transplant is none other than Kristen

If all else fails, Id still love it if they revealed she had a baby in her time away

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
i forgot all about that! If they aren't legally married then Hope needs to forget about him already and hook up with Aiden and have no regrets

ETA

SMt23rc.jpg?1

STOP CUTTING YOUR HAIR! You look like shite!

Kristen: "Daniel, I don't do jail"

I LOVE Kate and Sami as tag-team bitches! One sets it up and the other goes in for the kill.

DEAD at Sami calling JJ and Abby, pampered little brats "you live your whole lives getting away with whatever you want but tell your mom and all the Hortons, that's not how I roll"

Werent Rafe and Jordan technically broken up when he screwed Kate?

• Members

It's a missed opportunity for sure by not having Kristen return with child. Lets not act like such a thing was not being set up before she left. Nicole could have been redeemed in Eric's eyes by being the one to reveal that it's his kid.

Instead we get Kristen and Dr. Orangeglow in a supply closet. WTF blink.png

• Members

I totally agree, Kristen could have returned right at the end of her pregnancy, torn through town, culminating in Marlena delivering the baby while the two were trapped in an elevator...would the baby survive? Would Kristen blame Marlena? Would Marlena do the 'right' thing? There was SUCH an opportunity there.

• Members

How they are handling it doesn't mean that there isn't a baby, right? Truthfully while I don't like the Daniel and Kristen material, I'm glad for a break between baby plots as they just finished up that arc with Gabi/Will fighting over Ari.

• Members

Oh shut up Jordan. IMO, she doesn't have a right to be mad considering all the lies she has been telling. What nerve of her to call Kate out on telling her lies from the first day they met

LMAO at Sami and Kate fighting over Rafe. I should find it stupid that its over him but it was funny hearing Sami talk about how she was the love of Rafe's life and he'd never go back to Kate

Victor to Sonny: "Did you marry this man or adopt him?" laugh.png

FWkCiYA.jpg?1

What the hell is Will wearing? Will is soo boring. Sonny is a much more interesting character in comparison and that's saying a lot bc Sonny isn't all that great either. I hope all this deception he's doing by going around recording people behind their backs blows up in his face

Can Wally Kurth leave GH and come back to Days? His absence is felt and I miss Justin.

I hate how everyone is getting all up in Sami's face to yell at her for being mad at Abby. All she's done to her is get her fired and call her out on being a slut. Big deal! Its tame on the revenge scale. I hate how everyone is coddling Abby and acting like its okay that she slept with a taken man and wrecked a home. She may be hypocritical but Sami is the victim so I wish there was more compassion for her instead of this contempt for daring to be pissed and not be quiet about it

ueqxFeI.jpg?1

Thank god she finally got out of that flower dress. LMAO at her playing Adrienne by making her think that Kayla and Justin were cheating. And then telling her that if she cant handle what she's doing, to keep her head down and stay the hell out of her way? LOVING Sami being vengeful

B0SCAhU.jpg?1

Can we talk about how flawless Kate looks? She and her hair look gorgeous

Archived