Who is the slut of the town?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Not really. Carly definitely was with more men, if only for the fact that she's been around longer. I would say that Carly was more of a slut, not really on quantity but quality. She intentionally screwed her mother's husband and stole him away. She also slept with her best friend's father while a teenager. She had a who's the daddy storyline which involved 3 men, two of whom were brothers and she cheated on Jax repeatedly by having sex with Sonny (although Brenda did that once herself)

• Members

Oh dear God. That pic of MEK. *fans self* Thanks for reminding me why I had a thing for him.

I agree with you for GH. Sonny and Lucy are definitely the whores of Port Charles. Maybe they should do each other. Well, at least once. She's split from Kevin anyways right now. It's not like she could get pregnant. (thank God) *BTW, I'm joking. I really don't want SonLu* PC would probably suffer from some sort of massive earthquake during it anyways. Because, their whores would join in power.

• Members

Brenda had Jagger, Sonny, Miguel, Jax, that Alcazar twin, the Balkan's son. Brenda has 7 years of onscreen story between 3 runs.

Carly had Tony, Jason, AJ, Sonny, Alcazar, Todd, and Franco. In 18 years. I still think of her as more of a slut even though Brenda had nearly as many men in less time.

Also I'm not a fan of slut shaming, so maybe I cut Brenda a break because she doesn't use sex as a weapon as much as Carly does.

Archived