How To Get Away With Murder: Discussion Thread

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I dreamt of The Queen winning since I learned she was coming to TV.  However, she is the ONLY reason I bother with hack Shonda, and I need a new writing team and some of those kids have to go.  Wes is unbearable, but I suspect that thing is a keeper.  Viola literally has nothing to work with hanging with these children.  They are awful!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I have been so busy, I havent been able to comment. This season has been on FIRE! The last two episodes in particular, have had me on the edge of my seat. I loved seeing Bonnie confess to killing Sam, she really sold it to Asher, I almost believed it.

Viola is a QUEEN. Watching her cry to Nate about she would die, if it meant never hurting him again, was everything. The most amazing part of it all is Annalise's ass was lying through her teeth.

I also don't believe that that was Bonnie on that tape.

Loved Frank playing the students. Now Wes looks crazy as hell, and nobody wants to mess with him. Can't wait to see Michaela read him for filth next week, This entire mess is his and Emo girl's fault!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Last night was so good. The ending was shocking as I seriously didn't expect Catherine and Phillip to be responsible for those deaths. 

And everyone getting their freak on in one night was hilarious. I was most happy that my girl, Michaela finally got laid. Poor Wes, one the other hand, is still stuck on Rebecca. But I am glad that he put the two pieces together involving Catherine.