How To Get Away With Murder: Discussion Thread

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Rebecca was annoying, so I'm glad that the character is gone.

Annaliese and Wes have a strange relationship, that scene at the end was so odd.

Oliver got infected by the guy that told Connor to leave Oliver's door, after Connor messed up and Oliver wanted nothing to do with him.

• Members

That's what I"m referring to. I'm said that Frank killed Lila to begin with. Out of all of them he seemed the most interesting to me. Esp when he was getting pouty/hurt over Laurel. now they've gone and destroyed that.

I couldn't give two sh*&&ts about weird ass Rebecca and her stupid sad little self. In fact her and Wes can both die.

Now that the shock has worn out I'm very torn about whether to continue with this show. Like I'm not here to watch Connor struggle with whether he can love an HIV infected guy (I couldn't even make out what he was saying during those scenes). Nor am I here to watch Wes cry non stop until Anna mae sleeps with him or slaps him. McGory and this puppy dog infatuation with the female assistant is just sad.

The only one who came out looking good was Michaela and Lord knows she needed some type of victory. In short I'm just not find many rays of sunshine to keep me invested. I find what happened to the Oliver guy very unfair and highly annoying considering he was the responsible for most of the season (not sex wise that is just in terms of demeanor etc).

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Agreed, which is disappointing because I think this show started off pretty well, but towards the end of the season I felt it all fell apart. If I had to choose a point in which it all started to unravel, I think it was with the Sam murder. I really don't know what to say or what happened here, I want to say the shortened season threw them off, but at the same time the 15 season order was always supposed to be in place as far as I understand. The Lila murder felt like a let down and a lot of the enduring storylines just didn't come to a strong or satisfying conclusion. I don't care about Oliver's HIV status, I don't care about Rebecca, Laurel and Micheala's storylines are non-starters, the affair with Bonnie feels misplaced. There's nothing left. The only thing I can really see coming back for is conclusion to the Sam murder.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...