How To Get Away With Murder: Discussion Thread

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So you knew that Annalise witnessed the entire thing and everything she was doing, including screwing that chocolate God, was for the sole purpose of a cover up? Somehow I doubt that. Last night's eppy was about supporting the title of this show and it was quite surprising.

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

I'll admit I forgot that dumb Rebecca at one point had blood on her and had to do the shower thing so I was surprised ole boy popped right back up and started trying to kill her yet again. But I wasn't surprised at who actually did it.

The vitriol that Sam spewed at Annalise was bone chilling and completely devastating. I'm guessing her whole "I want you back speech" was just a cover up considering the last 15 minutes of the episode and the very shocking twist? Not even I was expecting that to happen.

Every time they look at each other I get skeeved the eff out. I just keep thinking what naughty thoughts are going thru that boys head or Viola's head.

Speaking of Viola Davis her little pretend breakdown the next morning was so hilarious. I literally was believing every single second right up until she looked at Wes.

• Members

I don't think she was screwing Nate for a cover-up. She went home after, found Sam, put it together (she still thinks he killed Lila, which I doubt) and told Wes what to do about it.

I had suspected Sam's death would turn out to be some kind of accidental clusterfuck involving them dumb kids, and I had suspected Keating would turn out to be the mastermind who knows more than they think she does. No surprises, the only thing holding this show up is Davis.

FWIW I thought her speech to the voicemail was both touching and pathetic - I think some or many of us have been there, both with a partner and with the other man (like Nate) - so it was nice to see that subverted. Though at the same time, I think Viola played part of it as though, deception and his death aside, she meant some of those words.

Edited by Vee

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Great promo. This time of year there's nothing but rerun..Spending the weekend binging on Survivor w/ a friend. She's a bigger fan than me, but at least it's something to watch. Between that and Christmas special(for my nieces...of coursewhistling.jpgwhistling.jpg ) My DVR will be empty...

McGorry cracks me up with the goofiness!tongue.png

Edited by slick jones

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Finally caught up! Love this show. I got a little bored around episode 4 or 5….Right after the episode Elizabeth Perkins was in. But I'm super glad I picked it back up! Love it!

I won't post anything too long, I'll just give a few points

Viola Davis is incredible. An absolute powerhouse. Bravo.

Alfred Enoch is absolutely, completely, totally awful. His terrible acting brings the whole show down.

Loved seeing Lynn Whitfield here. She's someone who deserved so much more than this industry gave her. I hope to see more of her.