DAYS: May 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

More Kate and Lucas scenes. It's about time! We need more Sami added to them too before she goes! I couldn't care less about Will and I never cared about him at all but it's nice that the show finally remembered that Sami, Lucas, and Kate are his family.

It was sweet seeing Maggie and Jennifer together and talking about Nick. Jennifer's better away from Daniel, the howler monkey.

Nicole's hair looks like a wig from a Halloween store! Ugghh!! And why is she wasting her time on Daniel? I am also soooo bored with the secrets she's keeping from Eric. And her begging Daniel of all people makes me so sick. I love Nicole but it's SO hard these days! But I did love Nicole 'offering' to go with Eric to tell Sami!! Ha!

Gabi, of all people, telling someone, Kate of all people no less, not to mess with her? Mmkay now.

Sami's reaction was a gem. Love it!

• Members

LOL...yes. I cant beleive that Ben was cast and recasted in the time since we learned of her exit yet she is STILL here. Girl BYE

kjt39Ho.jpg?1

Granny Horton's hair looked good today for a change.

Nicole is damn crazy trying to elope with Lucky Eric. Doe she really think he wont annul it once Daniel tells him the truth?

ETA: Wow, at Nicole's lie. She sure threw Daniel under the bus. Girl is gonna go to hell for all the lies and manipulating she's doing to Eric

• Members

Can't believe Kate confronted Lucas right away! And it took Lucas all of 12 seconds to admit to taking the gun.

KA/Hope is BEAUtiful! She's a classy lady. I loved her glasses she was wearing as she questioned Ben and Lucas. And I'm glad she called out Lucas on what a bad liar he is. He has no poker face and he talks way too much.

I LOVED it when Nicole stabbed Daniel in the back. And can you believe how desperate she is? Cracks me up! She's so being set up to be ruined when her big secrets get out.

Chrishell Stause is pretty but she's a limited actress and too one note. She makes the same face in every scene.

Abe and Maxie are perfect together. Love them. Too bad they had to be in the same room as Daniel Jonas and Jennifer.

EJ is gorgeous but he's a sociopath.

Abby and Gabi really are the same character. Same acting styles and they're equally stupid and annoying.

Archived