Y&R - Speculation about Camryn Grimes' character

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so tired of Lame - it's a prison for both actors. I'm sure the delay in revealing Mariah is two fold: 1) I'm sure they are nervous about two doppelgangers on the show at the same time (again); 2) really trying to figure out how to create a distinct look/feel that creates separation from Lily. As I mentioned Vicky & Rose were successful because the actresses really made them separate from their original characters. Ellen Wheeler made Vicky so hard that it was a complete contrast to Marley and Martha was fun, heart-on-sleeve, etc. with Rose, which was quite different from uptight Lily.

In reality, that's the issue that's facing GhostCassie as well, but CG is succeeding there. Plus it helps that Cassie is not on the canvas.

• Members

yep, I figured this out weeks ago and it was confirmed by her being out the window and caught by Nick - it also explains why Victor/Tyler have been interacting so much, lately. They were also showing 'Mariah' hanging out in they park a few mins after they showed fake-Cassie hiding in the park as Nick/Sharon walked by.

EDIT: oh, but the Lily doppelganger would makes sense, because of the tattoo, which I guess is gonna end up being a 'marker' for us to be able to tell 'em apart? zzZZZ

• Members

Since FauxCassie did mention that she was in GC for other business and I've seen an analysis of the timelines when Mariah was in town or in LA - it's conceivable. This actually would be a good solution to a potentially bad storyline. 1) we don't have two doppelgangers on canvas; 2) the speculation of who FauxCassie would be paired with would be eliminated - so not into limbo; 3) it's throws her right into a major triangle and we already know she's kind of a bad seed. (Although the way she has had remorse about Sharon and her vulnerability with Nick, seem counter to psychob**ch, Mariah.)

Archived