Y&R - Speculation about Camryn Grimes' character

• Members

The only thing to possibly make me think that fauxCassie could be Mariah is when she mentioned to Nick that she wasn't standing there on the Newman estate to try to frighten Sharon, which suggests it was some other purpose. If she does turn out to be Mariah, I sense a definite changing of course where the story is concerned.

Someone also mentioned that the hand with the tat seems to have lightened in color. I haven't been watching that closely to notice, nor do I care to try to find out whether this theory has any merit. I'd be surprised at this point if the Mariah storyline turned out as anything other than a disappointing mess.

The fauxCassie, Sharon, Nick and Victor storyline still has hope.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK, she called someone today for help... I'm gonna assume it was Tyler.

i'm thinking it was supposed to be CK, but things changed along the way. This current Leslie + Neil break up, Neil/Devon + Hillary vs. Lily SL seems like it was last minute/rushed, somewhat. Like the writers JUST got themselves together as far as a story to try and tell.

• Members

Lane fans hated Lily interacting with Hilary so I think that Lily will be OUT of that rivalry and it has transferred to Hilary/Leslie rivalry over Neil. Definitely sensed some last minute rewriting with Leslie/Neil/Hilary/Devon/New Doctor.

• Members

It seems so weird to me how much of Y&R's current stories involve a "mystery woman": FauxCassie, Mariah, even Kelly and Stitch's wife to some extent. I keep hoping they're all tied together somehow, or else it's going to become a little bit repetitive.

• Members

I must say, I'm way into FauxCassie. Probably the only reason I'm watching Y&R, now that CW is gone. I wasn't even watching when CG was on the show before (I had a big viewing gap between something like '93 and '13, only occasionally seeing it a few times in the '00s), but I'm fascinated.

Archived