Prospect Park files Ch 11 Bankriptcy Protection

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was easy to be the best tv show when the network didn't have many shows. The best thing about 101 was the concerts they had. I was able to get a Wynonna concert on DVD thanks to that channel. With Trassions, they began decreasing the airdates until they felt comfortable getting rid of the show altogether. I had DTV at the time, but if I didn't, I sure wouldn't have ordered it for that sh!t, and I once was a huge Shuis fan!

• Members

I already had DTV at the time as well and really enjoyed the concert series they did. The show being bad doesn't change the fact that they picked it up to get people to subscribe. They didn't care about putting out a good product they just wanted new customers and canceled it as soon as they got their new customers. They turned around and did a deal with Friday Night Lights too that same year. If you were a DTV customer you got to see new episodes 4 months ahead of time and it was marketed as keeping the show alive.

• Members

If you're bad so am I.

PP spent so much time jerking fans around while they got in over their heads, suddenly started crying about big bad ABC, and being general douches that, while I feel a good deal of empathy for the innocent parties involved, I'm laughing my ass off at PP.

Archived