GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh look, it's Connie. The only thing I liked about Connie was that hilariously bad accent she had. Kelly Sullivan couldn't even keep that going!

Billy Warlock >>>>>>>>>>> Sean Kanan. I almost have to root for even Sonny when SK is in the role, ugh!

Robin and Patrick were sweet today. Robin telling him how much she still loved him was nice to see.

Someone, ANYONE, give Rafe a good round housing. He is hideous and the actor has no talent at all. Is there ANYONE who actually likes Rafe/Molly/TJ? Or Kiki/Michael? They are as wretched as Jess/Ford, Starr/Cole/James/Deanna, and Rex/Gigi on OLTL. No chemistry at all and the actors and actresses sucking the life out of all their scenes.

I think I'd like Alexis if she was recast. NLG comes across as very self righteous and condescending onscreen, and she widens her eyes too much when she talks. I've seen her in other projects outside of GH and she was the same way. I wouldn't mind seeing Alexis give that childish ignorant twit Molly a good slap across the face. And all William DeVry ever does is smirk, but I'd love to see Julian give TJ a good round housing!

I know Carlivati has made a wrong turn for GH when I end up liking Sonny more than most of the other characters. Not by much but he's got a sliver of a head start. Oh and they just had to mention Brenda. Of course these days I would gladly take her back on the show considering what 97% of the rest of GH is.

Rafe talking to that picture was pretty creepy, just like everything else about him. If only Ric would gut him!

• Members

F--k you Kiki, Dumb bitch owes Michael an apology

Why is Carlos still on? With his plot with Sabrina having imploded, what purpose does he serve?

Alexis, you stupid horny old fool.

Wow, did RafeBoy really go to Molly's mother. What a bitch. I REALLY NEED to see TJ beat his ass down and he's been asking for this since he turned him in to the cops. Remember, snitches get stitches

I hate that Patrick slept with Robin. She is ridiculous. IMO, he has ground for divorce and should just kick her out of the house

The Connie material was really bad.

The best thing about this show was the surprising return of Ric at the end

We knew that like 6 months ago

Molly. She's a hopeless romantic, and I couldnt see her doing it in the backseat of a car. A fancy hotel room seemed appropriate with her in mind

I dont get why Julian was even there. I thought this was a setup to have him watch Danny, which would have made sense

Archived