DOOL: The Bo Problem

• Members

My favorite part of Billie's last run was how she would randomly wander into scenes and just say one line, then leave.

I couldn't handle Ron Moss on Days, I'm glad he's gone from B&B. Not that I like the recast.

I do think that Bo should be killed off. Him leaving his daughter to go galavant with Billie would be a slap in the face. The same with Patch having seemingly abandoned Kayla. Where's her kid, too...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

UHM WHAT. Is the Ronn Moss suggestion a joke or serious? He was painfully bad on B&B and his acting was pretty much universally hated. It wouldn't even work as UCG since he was just unwatchable to me.

People still like Lisa Rinna? Really? Thought she was a 90s star, at best. To each their own. I don't really care if Billie ever came back to DAYS, but if she did, I'd much rather see Julie Pinson in the role!

As for Peter Reckell, I always liked him and Bo. Bo/Hope was one of the only couples I've consistently loved.

• Members

I could get behind this if there was a twist to it. It's no secret the two returns I want the most are Peter and Matt Ashford (gee, ya think? lol), but I understand the show has to do what it must for now. That said, I definitely want Bo back and Peter playing him. :)

• Members

I say kill Bo off with a big ass funeral, and have Carly, Billie, Chelsea, Max, Frankie, Kim, Shane, Patch, Melissa (support for Hope), Shawn, Belle, Claire, Phillip, Carrie, Anna Greta, Glen, Barb, John Thomas return (I know I pushed it with the returns). Have plenty flashbacks and ghostly appearances by Shawn and Zack. Have a young mystery man show up leading to a big story for Hope and how this guy is connected to Bo, and why he hate Hope sooo much (Rewrite history and make this guy Bo's kid with the deceased Megan Hathaway)

• Members

They should cast nicolette sheridan for a day and have her say she is now married to a guy named johnny or rourke that looks just like Bo. Then hope and anyone but Roman would go search for both which would create a little story.

I was the only johnny rourke fan on Knots landing so my mind automatically went there lol

• Members

I think this is the best case scenario of what to do with the character of Bo at this time...

We know that Bo is on a "secret undercover mission" away from Salem... Let's have a scene where Hope is *yet again* on the phone with Bo saying "Brady I don't know how I feel about you going undercover in those circumstances.. that sounds so dangerous...." etc.. An officer shows up at Hope's house (a set I want to see again please!!) telling Hope that Bo has been arrested on his assignment in Cleveland (or pick the city of your choice). Hope talks to Bo (via phone again) and Bo insists he is innocent, however since he was undercover and it was a very "dirty cop" scenario the evidence looks very bad against him. Hope does some investigating (maybe with her new "frenemy" Aiden Jennings) and finds out that Bo is telling the truth - he really is innocent. However, if Hope presents the evidence the entire case that Bo was working for is blown to pieces. Bo had to sacrifice himself for the innocent victims of the case he was working on.. and now Bo (appearing to be the "guilty party" is sentenced to 10 years in prison.

I know this is a CRAZY complicated story... but something like this would allow Bo to retain the "good guy/hero" image (which Bo is currently losing by pretty much abandoning his daughter/wife), but it would also spare us another "back from the dead" story later down the road. I think something like this is the best option we have for now.. that way it allows Hope the chance to move on with her life (and Aiden) and also allows Bo the chance to return in the future if PR ever returns to the show (or a recast as some point?).. even if it's before the 10 year mark - Bo can get out of prison early because new evidence has come to light of his innocence. etc.

Archived