DOOL: The Bo Problem

• Members

There've been a lot of huge shake-ups behind the scenes at Days lately, which has left me wondering if they'll try and woo Peter Reckell back, completely use the new character Aiden to replace Bo, or pull a B&B and just recast him?

Which option sounds more appealing? Which one could feasibly work? And if the latter, who could play Bo?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bo should have been killed off last year. I love and miss him but IMO, he was and is holding Hope back. She's had new purpose since he left, even if it is merely supporting. Hopefully this Aiden character means they are finally going to invest in her and move her forward away from Bo, which is for the best

• Members

Bo needs to leave Hope for Billie, honestly.

The time to kill off long came and passed. If they are ready to move Hope on now, he has to leave her. Billie or Carly would both work. She just needs to reveal it to Jennifer or Julie and be done with it.

Bo needs to leave Hope for Billie, honestly.

The time to kill off long came and passed. If they are ready to move Hope on now, he has to leave her. Billie or Carly would both work. She just needs to reveal it to Jennifer or Julie and be done with it.

• Members

Honestly, I'm not surprised she wouldn't return to DAYS. Her 2002 return was a disaster, but at least she had some story then. Her most recent return she had ZERO story in the entire year she was there. They had her flirt with Daniel like 2 episodes then dropped it. I thought she had chemistry with Lauren Koslow and seemed to fit well into the show, but it went nowhere. They also missed the boat by not pairing Billie with EJ.

• Members

Bo needs to be "killed" and then it needs to be revealed that he stayed away so long because his family would have been in danger if he had returned. Anything else would ruin the character for his eventual return. I wouldn't mind the twist that he was with Billie -- except for the fact that the Bo we've known for decades would not totally abandon his daughter (and Alzheimer's-stricken mother) for another woman, even if he decided it was the true love of his life.

• Members

I was frustrated with how LR's last two stints turned out as well. On the other hand, wasn't her deal the last time for, like, one episode per month or something? IIRC, LR came back, but she was so busy with other stuff, the writers probably couldn't do much with her.

Archived