DAYS: Alum Actress From OLTL Joining

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont see how some can jump & say that KDP will be an epic fail when Eve hasnt been in Salem for 23 years. I mean I watched Eve and Loved CR but I feel like Eve could be a clean slate & maybe thats why Days is bringing her home. There is 2 plus decades that we havent seen that could have tptally revamped her character

I also think Days should bring back Julie's Grandson. Scott Banning who when he left in 1990 was gonna be a doctor. The hospital needs more than just Daniel & Kayla

• Members

I remember when KDP was cast as Blair on OLTL. RME. Seriously, I don't get how anyone can consider her a good actress when she has only one shtick. Nd doubt, she will bring her broad ole country accent to Eve Donovan and belt out her country twang songs. RME. However, Days has some of the worse actors in Daytime so she will fit right in. Regardless, I am glad that she has finally gotten some work. It was horrible how Ron/Frank dismissed her from GH in favor of the "can't act a damn" Alderson, Easton, and Howarth.

• Members

I have no double KDP might deliver some good work, but that will be because viewers are willing to separate her from who/what Eve should be. I will do the same because I am curious about what KDP will bring to Days. Eve a memorable success? Sorry, Charlotte has already done that.

• Members

Lightening can strike twice. I fully expect Eve to be an entirely different character. She was actually one of my favorites, and I think I may have quit watching back when Eve exited. But I love Kassie, and I look forward to seeing what she will do with the role.

• Members

For some reason i think eitherr megan ward or ksullivan would have been a better fit for the role. I can only base my opinion on the little i have seen of kdp on gh but the difference btwn chross and kdp is jarring. And acting wise kdp never did anything for me.

Was eve still involved with mobster nick corelli back then or was he killed before she left the show?

• Members

I haven't watched this show since 1987/88. One of the reasons I tuned out is because the stories were becoming over-the-top, tacky and very Jerry Springer-esque.

Last time I checked Kassie DePaiva excelled at over-the-top drama. In fact, she said it was one of the reasons she would probably only have one Emmy nomination in her resume for the rest of her career, because she was given a lot of over-the-top stuff to play on One Life to Live.

She should be a good fit in Salem.

• Members

Yes when Live week aired in 2002 Days Head writing Team of Gary Tomlin, Chris Whitesell & Loraine Broderick were in charge at OLTL.

Gary was EP.

Chris & Loraine were Co-Head writers.

They held those positions from Jan 2001-Jan 2003

From February 2003- March 2004, Loraine was associate head writer at OLTL

Archived