DAYS: Alum Actress From OLTL Joining

• Members

I'd say Kassie's pretty good at playing vulnerability and softness. It's other parts of the role that I just don't know if I see her as excelling in. It's a big gamble on both sides. I think this is one of those roles that was so tailored to one actress.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Christina Chambers was a disaster and sacrilege as Marty.

Nobody - nobody - gave a [!@#$%^&*].

As for scheming, KDP can do it. She just hasn't gotten a chance to do enough on OLTL in the last few years, outside of various short capers.

• Members

Never liked Christina Chambers as Marty. Maybe it didn't help that I like Susan Haskell a lot but Chambers was too young to play Marty. She didn't have much acting talent, and what's worse is that she had absolutely no screen presence. Another part of it is that Sunset Beach really sucked. I think CC was on that, ugh! So I couldn't agree more with Kassie about Susan Haskell being the real Marty.

Kassie's good at vulnerability, and she can also play the scheming bitch well. My only problem is that she's too tall for the role but that could just be that it's such a sharp contrast to Charlotte Ross in some ways. I actually liked Jack and Jennifer back in the Eve Donovan days. Wish Frankie had married her instead of slobbering all over pathetic Jennifer.

• Members

I've always like Kassie DePaiva and I'm glad to see her back on a soap that airs on TV. I don't get the hate, nor do I care. I'll reserve judgement for myself when she debuts.

People think of Eve Donovon as a young woman because that's their only memory of her. 22 years have passed. From the photos I've seen of Charlotte, she looks like a retired ex-Playboy Playmate but maybe they're just unflattering photos. Even so, Mr. Sheffield isn't a regular player on DAYS so his age being close to KDP isn't that important. It's no worse than Jed Allen playing Edward Q on GH.

This is the same soap where Julie was 16 in 1965 and the grandmother of Rick Hearst by the late 80's. And as others mentioned, there's the f.ckery of EJ's age. I mean, had Kristen gotten her way, she would've raised him as her son with John!

Bring on Blair y'all! Better put up a mic stand in Horton Town Square cuz Eve's gonna be singin'!

Archived