DAYS: Alum Actress From OLTL Joining

• Members

Broadway Legend Kelly Sullivan should be banned from daytime after her turn as K*nt Falconeri. Please don't wish that train wreck on Days.

Broadway Legend Kelly Sullivan should be banned from daytime after her turn as K*nt Falconeri. Please don't wish that train wreck on Days.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And the rest of the cast keeps giving emmy worthy performances on a daily basis in what parralel universe?

Ksullivan was given a thankless job and her talent shouldnt be dismissed simply becuz her part sucked turtle eggs. Is she the shiniest, brightest soap star ever? Not by a long shot but charity rhamer re-invented the level of suck that is humanly reachable.

Ksul vould act circle around most of the castmember on days and would probably have been able to shine if the writers had invested in the part.

And no im not her mom/agent/husband. In fact i couldnt care less if she ever gets hired again but she hardly redefined the level of bad acting you are holding against her.

• Members

So we have people complaining aboout KDP's age but they suggest Kelly Sullivan who is 9 years younger than CR and 5 years older than Jen Lilley.

Sorry But KS is too young. Teresa and Eve are supposed to be 20 years apart in age

• Members

First i didnt say a word about kdp's age i dont have an issue with that (do people really have issues with a sexy woman in her late 40ies/early50ies?)

I am just not fond of her acting. And i only suggested ksul as i could see her as a better fit. It has nothing to do with the age of the actresses. Lots of actresses play older or younger than their actual age same goes for the men.

Oh wait they should hire susan brown or rachel ames to play eve. Or erika slezak. Or marj dusay. Or judith mcconell.

That way i wont be accused of age-ism right?

• Members

She certainly did some of that. But like I said, I find her more entertaining than the droning, lazy, mumbling whisperers this show seems to favor. Just like I think MW is by FAR the best actress on the show and Ava is the most entertaining character. Something for everyone. I either FF or doze through most performances by the other cast.

• Members

I had no problem with her but she wasn't Kate. It was an unnecessary recast, but I didn't find her terrible. However, Daytime loons these days are horrible. The actors think more is more. As for the Connie creature forced on us, that was a terrible experience. It was terrible due to a combination of many things. I don't think KSu was yet equipped to play something that should have been really meaty, and moRon certainly should not have "written" it.

• Members

I feel the same way about recasting the role of kate. That role was never meant to be recast everything that could be done with the character had already been by the time Megan ward was "written out". They really should have had ksul play another character instead. And there was no chem with Mo regardless of how many time both actors called their romance organic in the magazines.

As for kdp the few times i caught the tail end of oltl when she was on she never sparked much. But this is my personal opinion im sure her many fans think otherwise and more power to them.

I also hear that teresa castillo is bringing it in every single time she is on screen yet...

• Members

Sorry I will never subscribe to that. Hell I felt Kelly was too young to be Kate and not believable as somone who grew up with Sonny

That was just as bad as Jamie Luner at 38 playing 50 something Liza who went to High school with Jesse and Angie. JL is a good actress but she wasnt Lza.

KS wasnt Kate IMO and she wouldnt be a good Eve

Archived