GH: Primetime Actress Joins

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Alexandria is my favorite character, I never got to watch! I'd love for her to make a return, but now sure if I want it to be under RC's pen

the show has already brought back several characters from the dead. Duke, Faison, Jerry, Franco, AJ...the list goes on. She dying years ago means nothing and wouldn't be out of the ordinary for her to return

• Members

I would be more than happy to have celia back cuz i loved sherilyn wolters. Not familiar with jimmy lee other than watching clips on yt but would love to have him back too and as a love interest for monica which would reignite the neverending feud btwn the two sister in laws.

My wish is for tj to be revealed as aj and keeshas love child so im all for it too.

And they could recast ned, dillon and brook (i hate the characters actions but a recast could redeem the character imho).

• Members

That much?

LOL.

But yeah, Ron has all of his pets now, he barely writes for most of the GH characters and it's becoming more and more obvious.

All he keeps doing is padding the canvas as more and more characters fall to the wayside. The balance is atrocious and could be so much better (as could the writing, directing, lighting, acting ....)

Poor Donna Mills. She must really want to work. Why this woman isn't on my screen regularly though is a travesty. I'm curious to see her on GH though, to be honest, even though it's under Ron's pen.

I'm also looking foward to Thaao Penghlis even though I'm sure he'll be the "uber villain" and the writing will do it no favors.

Archived