GH: Primetime Actress Joins

• Members

Florence Henderson - she makes me cringe, sorry to say.

"Cartini" were Knots fans? I find that hard to believe. What show were THEY watching? Probably just the scenes where Tad Shackelford (or later, Pat Peterson) went around in their underwear.

If I thought they had any talent, I'd ask them to cast Constance McCashin.

These people torment me. They do.

But she's not supposed to think about her financial situation, she's supposed to think about my mental trauma. ph34r.png

Seriously though, I do hope this goes OK. I just dread it. And I feel like people are so tired of stunt casting, even when it may work.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

who is Lily? Sonny' long-dead wife, Lily? What? *lost*

either of those would have me rolling. Seriously. The Chandler Massey one would be such a glorious mess... I would def. tune in to GH regularly, again.

• Members

ugh... not another older actress cast into a forced coupling with Luke... zZZZ

if she is Eva and Julian's mom or whatever, I hope her presence transforms Ava into a mousy wallflower-type. It could be really interesting to watch Maura West play!

• Members

WHAT?!?! I wanted her in a major role on a soap, but I find it so difficult to watch GH! I guess now I have no choice. :( I HAVE to watch full-time for Donna. BTW, I hope they reunite her with Leslie Charleston. They played sisters on Love Is A Many Splendored Thing and were so popular. A small nod would be nice.

Archived