GH: Primetime Actress Joins

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Helena was last seen on a lit slab in the same Cassadine lab that had kept Stavros alive, on, I think, the same equipment that had been shown to resurrect him. IIRC Stavros or someone else told Luke - or someone else - that she was merely as "dead as him."

I can't remember the details offhand, but it was very clear to me that she was merely in deep freeze, just like Stavros before her. I knew she would be back. RC didn't throw that detail in by accident.

• Members

No, Luke shot her. And it was a terribly written, staged and shot scene, incredibly anticlimactic, which led me to believe even before the subsequent lab scene that she'd be back.

Laura re-froze Stavros though (for now), and I thought that was done well; shot well - the close-up of her wild eyes as she sort of screams through the glass - and performed exceptionally well by Genie Francis, who the Internet likes to give a lot of [!@#$%^&*] any time she plays anything aggressive. TG was terrible in that scene, though. It's at around 8:39.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8AHZWc5d68

• Members

I choked on my Filet O'Fish over that "rumor has it". It was however rumored/wishful casting back in the day that Donna would guest star as Sydney's sister. And for the record, none of us truly believed that Syddy was dead rather than knocked out even if SOD said she was dead, and we all know how fluid death is on soaps anyway. That said, please don't let her be Sydney..

Archived