GH: Primetime Actress Joins

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Even though i know GH does not need any more actors, i am so thrilled that Donna is comming on. I hope she had a really good part that lasts for years. She's always been so beutiful and a good actress. I bet she'll be a villian. Maybe a Cassadine. As long as she has good screen time, it'll be great.

I've been following her life for years. During the nine years of Knots Landing, she "saved her pennies" and was able to take time off to raise her daughter. She adopted the girl when she was just a just a baby so we all say it's her daughter. She's done bits and peices of acting here and there but not too much. so now that her daughter is all grown up, she has time to go back into the entertainment world.

I don't know about her and Monica having scenes together but it would be nice. Leslie did an interview for Donna's lifetime Intimate Portrait years ago and said some really nice things about Donna. They were really close friends back in the 1970's when she did that soap opera. I guess it was Donna's idea for them to pull their contracts so they could make the same amount of money since they were the two leads. (I bet she started that trend that the cast of Friends later did.) and they were still very close when she did "Play Misty For me" with Clint Eastwood. I bet they'll get back to being friends again...even if they don't have scenes together.

• Members

If Donna does daytime, B&B is truly where she belongs. I'm imagining how gorgeous she would look on one of their sets under that great lighting wearing a white designer suit. But I pray that GH does right by her, and I'm sure she'll at least be dressed as well as Jane and Constance. What a superficial post, but at this point I guess I'm more interested in watching Donna look pretty on mute than worrying over the material they give her.

Archived