• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Interview with DM in tv guide, she says she has a two month story arc

Ron says KL is his favorite show ever and he was obsessed with Abby

Ron's hinting that the dad might not be dead, could walk through the door one day played by William Devane

• Members

I would say Donna Mills needs to stick with Lifetime movies but she mostly just did those movies way back in the 90s. I remember one even had Robin Givens as her friend whose also a battered wife! Anyway, Mills is way too good for Cartini's sh!t but it is nice not seeing be a battered wife on the run from an ex husband.

• Members

Lol yes I know I'm just talking about how she was typecast. The other part of it is that I know it's something Cartini can't resist. I might end up losing either way depending on how Madeline is written, since RC is somehow even worse at writing vixens than he is at writing victims. For me, Donna Mills and her old tv movies are only a part of it. The bigger issue is anything under RC's poison pen. And that's not even getting into all the sickening and tiresome "winks" that he's so fond of.

• Members

Her most iconic role had her being anything but a victim. She was cunning, sexy , intelligent , manipulative, strong, independent, and also loving without losing her strength. Even when she was kidnapped she wasn't really much of a victim!

The thought of her playing a victim is like casting against type.

Ron is a mess. I'm happy to see some scenes of Donna, but I'm not watching whole episodes. If I want to watch her I will YouTube some Knots.

Wish they would release other seasons on DVD !

• Members

All movies of the week (or Lifetime movies) were about women being victims. Lucy Lawless would have been "typecast" the same way you're describing had she wanted to work on her breaks from Xena and make money.

Archived