GH: Primetime Actress Joins

• Members

Obviously she is Julian and Ava's mother.

I have tuned out of GH but I am going to have to tune back in, because I love Donna Mills beyond reason, and I sort of love MW beyond reason, too, and want to see them share scenes.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Julian or Ava's mother. Their half siblings, only sharing a father. If she's connected to the Jeromes, which child is hers, remains to be determined. I think it would be interesting if she were Ava's adopted mother bc I think MW and DM could have an interesting dynamic together

• Members

Donna Mills?! Will she be playing a battered wife (or ex-wife) on the run with her child?

She's a good actress but everything I've ever seen her in has had her in pretty much that exact same role. I've never seen her on a soap though so I'm sure it could be different.

• Members

This is about DONNA MILLS right? Cuz i cant tell you how deliriously happy i am that they brought that primetime grande dame from the IThe 80ies on my show. This will make all the other crap flying off barrable.

That and brad hooking up with lucas :)

A part of me would die and go to heaven if she ended up playing brads adopted mother.

• Members
i sadly wasnt watching by then but didnt judy TRENT HOOK UP with gary with abby waiting in the wing but still about to make her move? I imagined that the producers wouldnt pass on the possibiliity of putting those two diva in a few scene but guess i was wrong

But a JE vs DoM onscreen feud would be soap heaven for me

Archived