Y&R: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That one was okay but I was talking about Michael/Lauren. I am glad that at the end we finally saw Carmine so maybe we can finally move forward with the story.

Abby was getting on nerves and yes she was whiny. I wish the last Abby hadn't went to GH.

• Members

I keep seeing people say this, but I think it's far from true. Nikki's good son does not fill the same role that Victor's black sheep son did. Dylan is never going to rival anyone for control of Newman or a place as Victor's heir. That was Adam's place, not just being a non Nictor kid.

Still, if they ever bring Adam back, I think they might as well wait a year or two. I don't see much advantage in bringing him back any sooner than that.

Also, it wouldn't shock anyone if a man like Victor had another child out there somewhere. Maybe they should just go that route and clean the slate.

• Members

By the time Adam was gone he was not rivaling anyone for a place as Victor's heir. He was basically Jack's surrogate son. I agree that I don't see Dylan in the business world at all. But he is definitely a romantic rival to Nick, something Adam once was, and causing conflict with Nikki/Victor (Something Adam never did). So instead of saying he plays the same role, I will say he plays a similar role. And that is close enough to not need Adam.

• Members

The ending today was great as well. Of course it was Adam in the car..interesting how they got rid of him...lol....I thought for sure he was the one that walked away from the accident. Of course when he returns he will have a new face because of the explosion and no one will recognize him or know who he is.

Great that he is back!

• Members

First, not to be snarky, but how about using some punctuation? As written, this make almost no sense at all. Second, when I watched the recent episodes of Young and the Restless, I saw Shelly Altman's name along with Passanante's. In fact, above Passanante's. Why should praise be lavished on Passanante but not Altman?

• Members

Cat, your post on pg 39 was spot on.

Victoria! Go to your room and don't come back until Robin Christopher signs on!

HA! HA!HA! CHELSEA STBY AS USUAL. Go wash off that overdone spray tan then go see Cane. He only lit up when it looked like you might be his next love interest.

Jill, Jill where are you?

The end credits looked Sooooooooooo good without Muhney or Miller in them!

Adios Senor Smarmy...I guess someone out there will miss you. IT SURE WON'T BE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously,though, we need a day off from AH.

Archived