B&B : Hunter Tylo dishes some tea!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My mom translated for me:

Tylo claims Susan Flannery left very disappointed and unhappy with the seires.

KKL's ex was crazy with jealousy after a love scene that KKL was in (she doesn't mention with whom). Things were thrown and security was called but KKL got angry with Tylo for doing this, since she was still trying to save her marriage.

She says her kisses with Ronn became "real"

But the whole argument at the garage that ended when she got hurt cost them their friendship

KKL's husband is spreading rumors. Tylo insists that Ronn Moss did NOT have anything to do with KKL's separation from her husband.

Tylo wanted fans to know why Ridge & Taylor will never get closure in their relationship.

• Members

Thanks. Your mother's great.

I would imagine Flannery wasn't thrilled with the writing for Stephanie, although she must have been fine with the backstage atmosphere, as I'm not sure she would have stayed so long otherwise, since she'd been talking of retirement for years.

Poor KKL.

Some of this I don't know if I buy, but I wonder if it had anything to do with the show being fine with Ronn going.

• Members

You're welcome! She is smile.png

Yes, the stuff about Flannery rings true. Honestly, as long as the backstage atmosphere was good, Flannery is the type of actor that would have stayed until she was unable or until the show ended (at least that's how it seems to me). Therefore it seems logical that only truly horrible writing could send her to retirement since she never interfered with the writing. And, the worse the writing became, the more she talked about retirement...

KKL's life sounds a mess. :(

• Members

The backstage drama on this show has always been more interesting that what played out on screen.

Tylo just seems to be a lightening rod. There was that whole business with Kimberlin Brown, there's always been rumors about her and KKL never getting along, and now with Moss. She sounds like one of those messed up people who can't help but invite drama into their lives with their constant need for attention.

• Members
bc she and Ronn had that falling out. Bell isn't likely to pair them together again bc of the drama. I've read Ronn's wife tried to get her fired before so that's just another example of personal issues spilling over into work. Out of respect for his wife I wouldn't be surprised if Ronn made some requests there

Archived