B&B : Hunter Tylo dishes some tea!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lish isn't a spring chicken, and she would be too old to play Bridget... I'm pretty sure KKL would nix that, and yes, she does have that kind of power given the rate of recent veteran defections on the show.

If it ever happened, Taylor would be my bet given the actor relationship to Toasty, and that it would actually help KKL appear younger, not older.

Lish isn't a spring chicken, and she would be too old to play Bridget... I'm pretty sure KKL would nix that, and yes, she does have that kind of power given the rate of recent veteran defections on the show.

If it ever happened, Taylor would be my bet given the actor relationship to Toasty, and that it would actually help KKL appear younger, not older.

• Members

The actress had a fall out with Bell before and came back.

Sean K. and KKL had a bad falling out, and he was never supposed to be on the show again, yet he was.

Adrienne and JY couldn't stand each other, and JY was supposed to never be back, and when Adrienne left, she was supposed to never come back.

The lesson - there isn't any such thing as never, and certainly not on B&B

• Members

lol.....she could play some woman Ridge was involved with while away. Come back to cause trouble for Brooke

SK didn't share a single scene with KKL when he returned so that return was completely wasted. If he isn't going to interact with Brooke, then I cant see any hope of him being back longterm. It was obvious Bell was making concessions for KKL here

• Members

I remember when they killed Taylor off the last time. They pumped her full of lead, showed her in the coffin and all but screamed to the press in print that this bitch is gone and she's never coming back, largely because of HT herself. Sure enough, she came back. They always come back.

That said, I can't discount the possibility of them trying to recast her with, I don't know, Florencia Lozano (who'd never leave NYC, bless her) or my poor Susan Haskell. God, can't you just see them attempting that now.

• Members

While I normally don't like that, I think if anyone deserves it she does. She has carried this show for years, through some ridiculous stories that she has always done her utmost to sell. She may not be the greatest actress, but I have never known her to phone in a performance, ever!

• Members

Couldn't agree more. Since I can remember (I've watched since 93) Brooke has been front center in every major storyline. KKL has been working her ass off year after year after and she can still make Brooke look believable and interesting. Yes, sometimes in over the top, hilarious way, but I love that about her.

Archived