B&B : Hunter Tylo dishes some tea!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A somewhat better translation

The tormented departure of Susan Flannery, Katherine Kelly Lang's ex-husband's violence and her love affair with co-star Ronn Moss ... For the first time, Hunter Tylo tells all about the drama behind the scenes of B&B
Téléstar.fr: Why did you leave The Bold and Beauty in May 2013?
Hunter Tylo: My contract ended. The series completely changed after Ronn Moss and Susan Flannery's departure . I was delighted that Taylor became kind of the new matriarch, in replacement of Stephanie. But then Brad Bell, the producer, choose to focus the show on Brooke, so....

Precisely, did this rivalry between Taylor and Brooke ever sustain in real life with Katherine Kelly Lang?
HT: Once, a few years ago. I was in my dressing room and through the next door, I heard her ex-husband totally enraged after a love scene she played. Objects flied across the room. I was afraid he would hurt her so I called security. Katherine was mad at me because she was trying to save her marriage. But today she's out of this situation, its for the best. During all these years, we often laughed about our characters fights.

What did you think of Susan Flannery's departure ?

HT: She told me she wanted to leave because her contract negotiations were not going well. Frankly I thought it would work out. I do not see how they would let Ronn and Susan go at the same time! Even when Ron left, I thought he would come back a month or two later. But nobody came back. And Susan told me: "They will not have me back. I asked them to kill my character. "She left dissatisfied and disappointed.

"My husband was jealous of Ronn Moss"

What memories do you have of these years of working with Ronn Moss?
HT: There were good times and some less good. I was married to Michael (Tylo) and he was jealous of Ronn. This is normal when you play that many love scenes. These are always difficult times for spouses. No matter what the actors say to reassure them and hide the truth, it is always a dilemma. So I did everything to push away Ronn during all these years. I felt the danger because we played our scenes with more and more passion. In 2002, my character was "killed." Leaving the series, I was very hurt. Ronn had just separated from his wife Shari Shhattuck and he told me he lost his "two wifes" at the same time.

"With Ronn, we flirted a lot"

When did your relationship change?

HT: When I separated from Michael, after 18 years together. The production asked me to return to The Bold and Beautiful. I was happy to come back to my family and .... to Ronn. We were now both free and we flirted a lot. Our kisses were then real kisses. We managed to keep it secret until a party in New York where we danced against each other in front of our colleagues.

Do you mean you had a real romance?
HT: We played with fire ... But we knew our history could not last because we were both working in the same show. So we chose to see other people. It was around that time he began dating Devin Devasquez (a Playboy Playmate) with whom he is married now.

Did you remain close to Ronn?
HT: After that, we maintained sort of a brother-sister relationship. But then a problem occurred .

When ?

HT: August 18, 2007, after meeting with the fan club, Ronn had a party in his home and he invited me. Devin was not really pleased to see me coming. During that evening, the situation deteriorated between Devin and me. She threw my jacket at me to make me go and I fell in their garage, head on the ground. I saw red. I returned to the kitchen and we were on the ground fighting, pulling our hair. I regret everything that happened. The next day, Ron called me and told me that we could no longer be close as before. This cost me our friendship.

T

oday you are married?

HT: Yes I met Gerson through a dating site on the net. I used a false name to avoid being recognized. We communicated by phone long without knowing that we lived ... 200 meters from each other. We got married after a year. he's a wonderful man. My daughters lost their brother (his son Michael Jr died in 2007, drowning due to an epileptic seizure), their grandmother, in a very short period.

They see very little of their father who lives far away, Gerson is a very reassuring man and also very religious. This gives them the boundaries they need.

"There will never be a real closure for the Ridge and Taylor history "

Why did you want to give us all the details of a private nature during this interview?
HT: For Katherine Kelly Lang. To give her justice, because her ex-husband is spewing rumors about her and to insist saying Ronn Moss has nothing to do with their separation. Regarding my story with Ronn, its to allow fans to understand why there will never be a real closure for the Ridge and Taylor history. Finally, about Susan Flannery, I am often asked if she left to hide an illness, or because she is a capricious diva. It is neither, people need to know that.

The woman is seriously crazy and I LOVE IT.

Archived