GH50: November 2013 Discussion

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am so happy that Liz has a new hobby - testifying in court all the time about everyone she knows - this was her second trial within the same day, right?

Olivia has a hobby as well. Crying in public places.

I loved the verdict for Georgie's custody. This turned out to be an interesting story, something I didn't expect and I could see where each of the characters was coming for. It could have been a classic. So happy for Spinelli and his lookalike daughter :)

Leave it to Felix to ruin every scene. The actor could work as a nerdy gay type, but his attempts to act like a queen are a disaster.

This week RH is portraying Franco as BH 90210's Dylan McKay, the teen rebel who gets no love from his parents. The character is too old and has been through too much to act like a sad teen because Dad doesn't want him in his life.

Ava's last scene reminded me of Marlena in 1995. wub.png She looked gorgeous btw. And so did Savrina, whom I no longer hate for some reason.

• Members

Agreed! It looks like Bex was going for a bob but didn't fully commit. It's very unbecoming!

Now while we are on the topic of disastrous hair! Robin and Liv! The lowlights are bad enough, but Robin's hair looks like it was flat ironed with Crisco and Lisa Lo really needs to get rid of those god awful extensions! Both need to sit in the chair(s) of whomever does LW and Teresa. LW's bob is gorgeous to complement the wonderful hair she was blessed with. And Teresa shows EVERYDAY that you can have long thick/full hair and have it look good. Not just a mess resting on your shoulders. Her hair is just beautiful! Ellie is another one with beautiful hair, and all it has to do is just sit there.

Elsa, I don't think FrankenTodd is upset that Scotty wants nothing to do with him. I think it was more along the lines that he won't help him protect Carly. He was asking a favor from son to father and was upset that he couldn't even get that. I have a feeling this will come back to bit Scotty really good!

The custody verdict was everything! I wanted Maxie to lose so much more than I needed Lulu to win.

The trial? Kaka was on yesterday becauzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz? And there were at least 5 times Diane should have objected but didn't. Ugh!

So tired of AJ being such a punk! To think he may have killed Connie is one thing, but to actually say it in court? Ugh again!

Scotty needs bigger suits so that he won't look so short. And call me nuts, but I am looking forward to his relationship with FrankenTodd. I'm sure I'll be disappointed, but I am trying here.

Not sure why we needed an entire hour of Diane and Carlos, but what's done is done! Oh, and Ava did it. Wow! What a twist - sh!tting sarcasm here :(

• Members

The hair and makeup dept. needs to go, period. GL in Peapack had better hair. Liz looked like an unkempt haystack yesterday. 75% of the time, that's how everyone looks---Alexis, Carly, Britt, Lucy and Sam. There were times this summer I wanted to rip those stupid tiny braids Sam was wearing right off her head. She looked like a frakkin' four year old.

Someone really needs to sit down and make and effort to give those characters individual looks.

• Members

I did kind of LOL when cryptkeeper Luke brandished a gun walking into Wyndemere. IDK, but I just have no desire to see this man on adventures anymore.

Obrecht and Duke was somewhat more of the same but I liked it. Faison/Nikolas involved is always a plus.

Mac/Patrick was nice. I enjoyed Robin and Faison going back and forth.

Sabrina/Felix ... meh, but I got through them. She whines about her dress or something.

Maybe I was just thankful Robin was FINALLY seen. I like they're still building to her seeing Anna though, IMO.

Archived