GH50: November 2013 Discussion

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What is wrong with William deVry and his Twitter account? And why is he never wearing any clothes on the show? Why is this super dangerous mobster always running around in his underwear? He looks like a weirdo.

I wish TR good luck on Y&R. I wanted to have Robert Scorpio around forever, maybe even take Luke Spencer's role on the show like he did in the 80s. However you can't recast this part, it would be crazy and stupid.

I didn't hate Sabine today and I am trying to guess who her mother is. TPTB should have Sabine wear her glasses from time to time or have messy hair, just to remind us who she was a few months ago. Another totally rewritten character.

Brad is so much better when he is not madly in love with the only other gay creature in Port Charles.

I like both Maxie and Lulu in the trial scenes. The trial is written in a naive B&B way. It should be more dramatic. Shouldn't Nikolas be there for his baby sis instead of playing house with Faison and Obrecht? Luke didn't even go to court? Carly? And why are Luke and Tracy babysitting in the hospital?

Archived