A petition to remove Jill Fareen Phelps as executive producer of Y&R

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
  • Members

This is the same thing that oltl fans in 1999 but yet her hit and run storyline drew oltl number 1 demos and 2000 oltl got its first Emmy nod best show and then she got her mass promotion for GH aka 11 years lol. Jill from when she started oltl in 1997 to now has never been unemployed lol. This bitch plays the game. I am hearing rumors she and Steve kent are a couple.

• Members

Exactly. :)

Now, if you wish to make your displeasure heard, why not find out who are Y&R's biggest sponsors and then boycott their products and services? Surely, hitting CBS and Sony in their pocketbooks will effect some sort of change.

• Members

I honestly think SONY will never put the Bells back in charge of Y&R. They let Maria run amock for years and her ratings stunk and she was so overbudget and the show was horrible. So far JFP has had higher ratings every week then Maria's tenure, she has brought budget down and Y&R is making a bigger profit. Jill probably laughs at these boycotts shes had these for years. She is the most talked about EP on internet IMO for soaps ever. If JFP was not at Y&R she would be at DAYS LOL. To be honest I think DAYS fits JFP more then Y&R but anyways to be honest she aint going anywhere. How does a woman like this stay in the biz for 35 years straight with zero unemployment? She was bosum buddies with ABC prexy Angela Shapiro, Brian Frons and now Steve Kent is even more cause they go way back to Santa Barbara LOL.

Archived