Getting to know you

Nate4

• Members

Screen Name: ReddFoxx
First Name (real life): Chaise (named after Robert Foxworth's Chase Gioberti on Falcon Crest)
Where you located (state, country, etc.): California (suburbs just outside the San Fernando Valley)
Male or Female: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual (hey, I told my traditionally baptist mother months ago, so being open on SON is easy)
Status (single, attached, married, etc.): Single
Children: None, but would like to be a parent in the future.
Pets: None.

Favorite Soap Opera (currently on): None currently.

Soaps you watch: None currently. Haven't watched any since the PP season finales.
Favorite Cancelled Soap Opera: As The World Turns

Soaps you watched: All My Children, As The World Turns, Days of Our Lives, One Life to Live, Passions,
Favorite Soap Actors: Trevor St. John, Phil Carey
Favorite Soap Actresses: Elizabeth Hubbard, Erika Slezak
Favorite Current Couple: None
Favorite Couple of All Time: Gary and Val (Knots Landing)
The One Star You Wish Would Return To Soaps: Elizabeth Hubbard
If You Could Be Any Soap Character Who Would It Be: James Stenbeck
The Soap Performer You Would Most Like To Spend The Night With: Chandler Massey. I had a real interesting dream about him, but it wouldn't be very gentleman like to detail a dream like that.
Soap Crushes (current or former): Josh Kelley, Tanya Boyd

Recent fad you admit to trying: Honestly, none.
Favorite movie or TV actor: Dan Aykroyd
Favorite movie or TV actress: Oprah
Favorite movie: Sister Act
Favorite TV show: The Jeffersons
If I could only keep one household appliance, it would be: Refrigerator
Favorite food: Cheese
Least favorite food: I hate it so much that I refuse to even type it. It's made from eggs and is nothing but fat.
Favorite comfort food: Macaroni and Cheese
Favorite Song: Too many to name.
Favorite item of clothing: Cream colored blazer
Favorite brand: Apple
Nobody knows I can: Everything I can do is known by most everyone I know
Greatest achievement: Writing a novel
Cause I most believe in: Clean elections
If I had one wish, it would be: Become Speaker of the House
My most treasured possession: A watch my mom gave me for Christmas years ago
First thing I do when I get up in the morning: Shower
Last thing I do before I go to bed: Shut off my phone
Most embarrassing moment: My pants came down in public
Best quality: Patience
Worst quality: Sarcasm
Biggest regret: None so far
If I could live anywhere, it would be: England
Greatest Fear: Being alone
Something that makes me see red: Bigotry
Quality I Like Most in a Mate: Sanity
My Hero: My grandfather
My First Kiss: Not yet
What I Would Title My Autobiography: Me, Me, Me
Person I Would Choose To Play Me in a Movie About My Life: Terrence Howard
One Word or Phrase that Best Describes Me: Quirky

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cool that your mom named you after a Falcon Crest character.....and as for Massey ...I wish you would tell....lol...unfortunately I have never had a dream about him...lol....but i do follow him on Twitter.....lol

Love me some Jeffersons too.....

I also forgot to mention a crush on Eric Sheffer Stevens from ATWT. So many crushes...too many to name...Id be here all day and night...lol

• Members

Khan, you're going to have me over here crying.

I was never good at these things because I can never just give a simple answer. But I see a lot of my own responses in various responses above and I lol'd at Redd's least favorite food, I am right there with you! I always have them switch it out for mustard when making my sandwiches. I know it's in things I like like potato salad, tuna sald, et cetera, but I get grossed out if it's overly detectable. I also don't care for water chestnuts or okra but it's not like I won't eat them. I'm the guy who will eat everything and always try something exotic and new.

• Members

Screen Name:Golden Duck
First Name (real life):Selena (but, I like to go by Ren...a shortened version of my middle name (Renee') online and at social functions)
Where you located (state, country, etc.):Kentucky (The central region with hardly any crazed rednecks..YAY!)
Male or Female:Female
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Status (single, attached, married, etc.):Single
Children:Don't have them...and don't want them. I am childfree by choice.
Pets:4 dogs (Max, Brutus, Daisy, and Wendy AKA Boochi) and 2 cats (Conana and Balki)
Occupation:Unemployed but still trying my damnedest to find a job. Not many in the county I live in.

Personal Website or Homepage:@elswordfish on twitter. I don't have a blog.

Facebook or My Space Address:not sharing that.
AIM Screen Name:MilesSilverfish but, I don't use it anymore
MSN Screen Name:none
Yahoo Screen Name:none

Favorite Soap Opera (currently on):General Hospital

Soaps you watch:Y&R, GH, AMC (online), and sometimes DAYS
Favorite Cancelled Soap Opera:Port Charles

Soaps you watched:Another World, Loving, The City, Guiding Light, As The World Turns, Santa Barbara, OLTL, AMC (TV versions)
Favorite Soap Actors:Jon Lindstrom, Michael E. Knight, Wally Kurth, John J. York, Walt Willey, Cornelius Smith Jr, JR Martinez, James Kiberd (Trevor forever!)
Favorite Soap Actresses:Jane Elliott, Melissa Archer, Robin Strasser, Erika Slezak, Sharon Case (Love the actress, hate the character she plays), Leslie Charleston, Lynn Herring, Kristina Wagner, Kathleen Gati (She's Dr. O for those who don't know)
Favorite Current Couple:Kevin and Lucy from GH
Favorite Couple of All Time:Ed and Maureen (GL) ...until the bitch known as JFP killed Maureen off.
The One Star You Wish Would Return To Soaps:Josh Duhamel...Return from the dead, Leo!!!
If You Could Be Any Soap Character Who Would It Be:Dorian Lord
The Soap Performer You Would Most Like To Spend The Night With:Jon Lindstrom. I don't want to sexually though. I'd rather just have a few drinks with him and talk about what it was like to play Ryan Chamberlain. I mean...I would sexually if he was single though.
Soap Crushes (current or former):Jon Lindstrom is the only one I have a current crush on. Former ones are MEK and Walt Willey (There's a weatherman here who looks just like him...and hot damn!)

Recent fad you admit to trying:none...i don't bother with fads.
Favorite movie or TV actor:Peter Sarsgaard and Richard Dreyfess tie.
Favorite movie or TV actress:Diane Keaton
Favorite movie:I have 3. Shattered Glass, Soylent Green and Pulp Fiction. They are my desert island movies.
Favorite TV show:I cannot do this. I have too many outside of soaps. Top 2 I'd have to say Perfect Strangers and Friends.
If I could only keep one household appliance, it would be:Microwave!
Favorite author:Edgar Allen Poe
Favorite food:Pizza
Least favorite food:Black licorice!!!
Favorite comfort food:Mac and cheese
Favorite Song:Elliott Smith-Junk Bond Trader
Favorite item of clothing:My red and black plaid short sleeve cowl-neck sweater. I adore that thing.
Favorite brand:American Eagle (I love their polo shirts)
Nobody knows I can:Sing extremely well (Well, people I know in real life know that)
Greatest achievement:At my old job I almost made supervisor. (then the company had lay offs and I got screwed because they were gonna have to pay me a higher salary)
Cause I most believe in:Leading people to Christ. (I'm a Christian...and well, I feel that way because I love God) Also, feeding the hungry. People have to eat. If you don't eat...you die!!! So, both causes tie.
If I had one wish, it would be:That I could see what my life would be like if my bio-dad had never died.
My most treasured possession:The picture of my bio-dad and I on my 7th birthday (the last one he was around for)
First thing I do when I get up in the morning:Come into the family room. Set my ass down and light a smoke. Then I go brush my teeth and get something to drink.
Last thing I do before I go to bed:Pray and watch a little TV. Most of the time the news.
Most embarrassing moment:Breaking a jar of pasta sauce in the middle of the grocery store right in front of my then fiance. (Happened in 2007) The sauce went all over him and I.
Best quality: My sense of humor
Worst quality: My temper. I can get so bitchy at times.
Biggest regret: Letting people get me down so much when I was a teen that I dropped out of HS. (I still have my diploma though. Just got a GED back in 08 instead.)
If I could live anywhere, it would be: Chicago
Greatest Fear: My mom dying. Because, I've already lost one parent and I don't know if I can stand to lose her. I love her. We have a very close relationship.
Something that makes me see red: People who don't "get" me and want to criticize.
Quality I Like Most in a Mate: A sense of humor. They also have to "get" me.
My Hero:Jesus
My First Kiss:Right after 9/11. I was 14. It was with a friend who I had a crush on. We were at the park talking about how horrible the attacks were and how this is gonna change everything and I started crying and he kissed me. He ended up being my BF for about a year after that.
What I Would Title My Autobiography:And, I Say To Myself...My God, What Have I Done? (it's a lyric from a Talking Heads song, btw)
Person I Would Choose To Play Me in a Movie About My Life:Ellen Page
One Word or Phrase that Best Describes Me:The eccentric Christian chick!

BTW, Chaise (Redd). Is it Flan you dislike? Because, that is possibly the nastiest [!@#$%^&*] ever. I didn't even list it because I only ate it once.

EDIT: Oh, mayo! I hate it too. It's so nasty. But, I make exceptions. I'll eat it in salads (like tuna, chicken, etc.) But, if that [!@#$%^&*] is on a burger. I will [!@#$%^&*] kill someone. Same with Ketchup. I hate it too.

• Members

Screen Name: Mr. Vixen (Formerly SoapBoy94)
First Name (real life): I'm not going to share, for the same reason AMS said. I like being referred to here as SB, SoapBoy, or Vix.
Age: Not going to share - Only because, as veteran posters will remember, there was once a large debate about my age with a now banned poster. So now it's just an inside joke that nobody knows, LOL!
Where you located (state, country, etc.): North Carolina
Sexual Orientation: Straight, though I don't believe anyone is completely straight. I'll be the first to admit if I find a guy hot.
Status (single, attached, married, etc.): Single, mostly.
Children: No thank you.
Pets: Not currently.

Personal Website or Homepage: Don't have one
Facebook or My Space Address: Don't have a MySpace and I'm not going to share my FB.
AIM Screen Name: I can't even remember, it's been so long.
MSN Screen Name: N/A
Yahoo Screen Name: N/A

Favorite Soap Opera (currently on): General Hospital, Young and Restless

Soaps you watch: GH, Y&R, B&B
Favorite Cancelled Soap Opera: One Life to Live, All My Children, Another World

Soaps you watched: DAYS, Port Charles, Another World
Favorite Soap Actors: Doug Davidson, Jason Thompson, Tristan Rogers, Ric Hearst, Michael Muhney, Jacob Young, John J. York, Billy Miller
Favorite Soap Actresses: Melissa Claire Egan, Kimberly McCullough, Jackie Zeman, Michelle Stafford, Jane Elliott, Leslie Charleson, Robin Christopher, Jacqueline McInnes Woods, Denise Alexander, Rachel Ames, Jess Walton, Jeanne Cooper, Jessica Collins, Christine Tudor, Cynthia Preston, Andrea Evans, Beth Maitland, Tricia Cast, Kristina Wagner, Lynn Herring, Sharon Wyatt, Rebecca Herbst, Kelly Monaco, Kirsten Storms
Favorite Current Couple: Chelsea and Dylan, Y&R
Favorite Couple of All Time: Georgie & Dillon - GH, Bobbie & Tony - GH, Phyllis and Nick - Y&R, Elizabeth & Jason - GH, Robin & Jason - GH, Robin & Patrick - GH, Skye & Jax - GH
The One Star You Wish Would Return To Soaps: Robin Christopher
If You Could Be Any Soap Character Who Would It Be: Skye Chandler
The Soap Performer You Would Most Like To Spend The Night With: Kirsten Storms, Chandler Massey
Soap Crushes (current or former): Kirsten Storms, Chandler Massey, Brandon Barash, Robert Adamson, Becky Herbst, Josh Morrow, Melissa Archer

Recent fad you admit to trying: Molly
Favorite movie or TV actor: Patrick Dempsey (TV), Ryan Gosling (Movie)
Favorite movie or TV actress: Sandra Oh, Chandra Wilson (TV), Sandra Bullock (Movie)
Favorite movie: Titanic
Favorite TV show: Grey's Anatomy
If I could only keep one household appliance, it would be: Refrigerator
Favorite author: Too many to pick from.
Favorite food: Pasta
Least favorite food: Red meat
Favorite comfort food: French fries
Favorite Song: Love is s Battlefield - Pat Benatar
Favorite item of clothing: Anything polo
Favorite brand: N'Sync LOL
Nobody knows I can: flip my eyelids
Greatest achievement: Finding success in things I love
Cause I most believe in: St. Jude's
If I had one wish, it would be: To find a cure for cancer.
My most treasured possession: I'm not really sure
First thing I do when I get up in the morning: Check my phone
Last thing I do before I go to bed: Find something good on TV
Most embarrassing moment: Falling flat on my face at Disney World
Best quality: Loyalty, sense of humor
Worst quality: I have the worst nerves EVER.
Biggest regret: Letting my nerves impact my decisions.
If I could live anywhere, it would be: Manhattan
Greatest Fear: Snakes
Something that makes me see red: People who make fun of special needs or elderly people
Quality I Like Most in a Mate: Trustworthiness
My Hero: My mother
My First Kiss: When I was 12, at a birthday party.
What I Would Title My Autobiography: The Young & the Drunk
Person I Would Choose To Play Me in a Movie About My Life: Jonah Hill
One Word or Phrase that Best Describes Me: Sarcastic

• Members

Screen Name: AdelaideCate007

First Name (real life): Addie

Where you located (state, country, etc.): Australia

Male or Female: female

Sexual Orientation: straight

Status (single, attached, married, etc.): attached

Children: does my sister count? I feel like her parent sometimes

Pets: fish

Personal Website or Homepage: none

Facebook or My Space Address: no

Favorite Soap Opera (currently on): GH

Soaps you watch: GH, Y&R, B&B, Neighbours, Home & Away, Eastenders, AMC

Favorite Cancelled Soap Opera: Another World, Sunset Beach

Soaps you watched: all of the above plus PC, OLTL, Passions, and DAYS

Favorite Soap Actors: Stephen Schnetzer, Stuart Damon, Tom Eplin, James Mitchell, James Depaiva, Peter Bergman, Stephen Nichols, Joshua Morrow, Jon Lindstrom,

Favorite Soap Actresses: Kristina Wagner, Alice Barrett, Victoria Wyndham, Kathleen Noone, Melody Thomas Scott, Lynn Herring, Kelly Monaco, Robin Christopher, Jess Walton, Finola Hughes, Sharon Wyatt, Jane Elliot,

Favorite Current Couple: Mac and Felicia, Lucy and Kevin, Nikki and Victor

Favorite Couple of All Time: Cass and Frankie, Ryan and Vicky, Natalie and Trevor, Mark and Ellen, Paul and Izzy on Neighbours, Alan and Monica, Max and Luna, Jax and Skye, Bobbie and Tony, Leo and Greenlee, Sean and Tiffany, Jack and Jennifer, Hayley and Noah on Home and Away, Nick and Sharon, Ned and Lois

The One Star You Wish Would Return To Soaps: Kathleen Noone

If You Could Be Any Soap Character Who Would It Be: Tiffany Hill

The Soap Performer You Would Most Like To Spend The Night With: Joshua Morrow

Soap Crushes (current or former): Joshua Morrow, Josh Duhamel, Matt Ashford

Recent fad you admit to trying: I probably shouldn't share that lol

Favorite movie or TV actor: George Clooney,

Favorite movie or TV actress: Vanessa Redgrave

Favorite movie: OMG so many- Julia, Hannah and Her Sisters, Annie Hall, All That Jazz, Coal Miner's Daughter, Casablanca, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf, Through a Glass Darkly, Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown, Bottle Rocket

Favorite TV show: Absolutely Fabulous, Downton Abbey, The Simpsons, Sex and the City, Doctor Who, The West Wing, Deadwood, Lost

If I could only keep one household appliance, it would be: does the telly count?

Favorite author: Virginia Woolf

Favorite food: salad

Least favorite food: fish

Favorite comfort food: chips

Favorite Song: right now- The Wire by Haim, all time- Back on the Train by Phish

Favorite item of clothing: black knee high boots

Favorite brand: Stella McCartney

Nobody knows I can: speak Romanian I guess

Greatest achievement: finishing university

Cause I most believe in: the environment- green living, recycling, clean water

If I had one wish, it would be: clean water for everyone

My most treasured possession: I'll have to think about it

First thing I do when I get up in the morning: lie there

Last thing I do before I go to bed: check my mobile

Most embarrassing moment: falling out of one of my grandmother's caravans during a safari in front of heaps of tourists

Best quality: patience

Worst quality: ditzy

Biggest regret: none so far

If I could live anywhere, it would be: Paris

Greatest Fear: breaking my leg again

Something that makes me see red: people that don't recycle

Quality I Like Most in a Mate: compassion

My Hero: Diana Vreeland, Vanessa Redgrave, and Nelson Mandela

My First Kiss: Thatcher in year 2 after I pushed him off some swings

What I Would Title My Autobiography: tales of an awkward, loud sort of blonde person

Person I Would Choose To Play Me in a Movie About My Life: Joanne Froggatt

One Word or Phrase that Best Describes Me: spacey

• Members

Ok I'm gonna finish this [!@#$%^&*]:

Screen Name: Nate4

First Name (real life): Nate.

Where you located (state, country, etc.):

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Status (single, attached, married, etc.): Attached.

Children: Lol.

Pets: A cat that is outside.

Occupation: Student. Part time at my great grandfather's business.

Personal Website or Homepage:

Facebook or My Space Address:

AIM Screen Name:

MSN Screen Name:

Yahoo Screen Name:

Favorite Soap Opera (currently on): DAYS.

Soaps you watch: GH (all time favorite), YR, BB. and AMC / OLTL.

Favorite Cancelled Soap Opera: Passions.

Soaps you watched: PC

Favorite Soap Actors: Drew Garrett, Chandler Massey, Daniel Covin LOL, Casey Moss, Peter Bergman, Billy Miller, Greg Vaughan, John Ingle.

Favorite Soap Actresses: REBECCA HERBST, Susan Flannery, Hunter Tylo, Tamera Braun, Lexi Ainsworth, Kelly Monaco, Julie Marie Berman, Chrishell Stause, Kelley Missal, Arianne Zucker, Jeanne Cooper, Sharon Case, and Michelle Stafford.

Favorite Current Couple: GH: Felicia / Mac, Ava / Morgan, Lulu / Dante. BB: Hope / Wyatt. YR: none atm. DAYS: EJ / Sami, Brady / Kirsten.

Favorite Couple of All Time: i like characters more then couples and i dont really obsess over them. but here are mine: GH: Elizabeth / Jason, Elizabeth / Matt, Sam / Lucky, Lulu / Johnny, Maxie / Cooper, Sonny / Carly, Carly / Jax, Jax / Brenda. I'm probably forgetting a lot lol. OLTL: Matthew / Danielle, Todd / Blair, Tea / Victor, Nora / Bo. AMC: Angie / Jesse. Tbh didnt really have interest for amc couples. DAYS: Nicole / EJ, EJ / Sami, Marlena / Roman, Lexie / Abe. YR: Sharon / Nick, Phyllis / Jack, Summer / Fenmore, Paul / Nina. BB: Stephanie / Eric, Taylor / Ridge, Steffy / Bill, Amber / Rick.

The One Star You Wish Would Return To Soaps: Robin Christopher.

If You Could Be Any Soap Character Who Would It Be: Morgan Corinthos. LMAO......

The Soap Performer You Would Most Like To Spend The Night With: JMW or Rebecca Herbst. Tie.

Soap Crushes (current or former): BECKY HERBST. JMW, Chrishell Stause, JMB, TIKA SUMPTER. So many more but my mind is blank. As a kid I wished to look like GV. Lol.

Recent fad you admit to trying: Not sure TF a fab is.

Favorite movie or TV actor: Don't have one. James Lafferty I guess.

Favorite movie or TV actress: Julia Louis-Dreyfus.

Favorite movie: Not big on movies. I watched one last week about some ice age over NYC and it was cool.

Favorite TV show: Scandal, Greys, Modern Family.

If I could only keep one household appliance, it would be: Fan.

Favorite author: Mario Puzo.

Favorite food: Chile.

Least favorite food: School food.

Favorite comfort food: Ice Cream Sandwiches.

Favorite Song: Run this town

Favorite item of clothing: My vans.

Favorite brand: Tbh don't care about brands but probably Nike / American Eagle.

Nobody knows I can: i have too big of a mouth.

Greatest achievement: Getting good test scores.

Cause I most believe in: human rights.

If I had one wish, it would be: to see my grandfather again.

My most treasured possession: my laptop.

First thing I do when I get up in the morning: phone.

Last thing I do before I go to bed: phone.

Most embarrassing moment: idk

Best quality: caring

Worst quality: anxious.

Biggest regret: not sure.

If I could live anywhere, it would be: florida.

Greatest Fear: after school.

Something that makes me see red: bullying.

Quality I Like Most in a Mate: nice, good looking.

My Hero: dont have one.

My First Kiss: 8 years old with this girl under the bus seat. i was a ladies man back then too.

What I Would Title My Autobiography: not sure.

Person I Would Choose To Play Me in a Movie About My Life: not sure..... casey moss maybe.

One Word or Phrase that Best Describes Me: funny.

• Members

Screen Name: beebs

First Name (real life): Alex

Where you located (state, country, etc.): Toronto, Canada

Male or Female: M

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Status (single, attached, married, etc.): FOREVER ALONE (mostly)

Children: HA!

Pets: One gigantic cat that's living with my grandparents at the other end of the province.

Personal Website or Homepage: aworldawaysoap.blogspot.ca (which I'm neglecting to update as much as I should be right now but...)

Facebook or My Space Address: I would, but...

AIM Screen Name:

MSN Screen Name:

Yahoo Screen Name:

Favorite Soap Opera (currently on): Days of our Lives

Soaps you watch: Days of our Lives, Bold & The Beautiful (occasionally), Young & The Restless (occasionally), EastEnders (though I'm WAY behind)

Favorite Cancelled Soap Opera: Guiding Light

Soaps you watched: Another World, Guiding Light, As The World Turns (though that was more thanks to my mom than anything), General Hospital, One Life To Live, All My Children, Port Charles, Goede Tijden, Slechte Tijden, Hollyoaks.

Favorite Soap Actors: John Aniston, Douglass Watson (RIP), Stuart Damon.

Favorite Soap Actresses: Beverlee McKinsey (RIP), Victoria Wyndham, Louise Sorel, Victoria Rowell, Lauren Koslow, Jeanne Cooper (RIP), Eileen Davidson, Darlene Conley (RIP), Leslie Charleson, Arianne Zucker, Erika Slezak, Judith Light.

Favorite Current Couple: Ejami (and I HATE to admit that, but after all these years, I've warmed to them).

Favorite Couple of All Time: Don & Marlena

The One Star You Wish Would Return To Soaps: Victoria Rowell

If You Could Be Any Soap Character Who Would It Be: Myrtle Fargate tongue.png

The Soap Performer You Would Most Like To Spend The Night With: The soap types tend to be too beefy for my (awful) tastes, but Casey Deidrick is pretty damn sexy to me.

Soap Crushes (current or former): Blake Berris, Casey Deidrick, Don Diamont was pretty sexy back in the day if you ignore that vile mullet of his.

Recent fad you admit to trying: navel-gazing

Favorite movie or TV actor: Daniel Radcliffe, and mostly just because I admire the choices he's making with his career.

Favorite movie or TV actress: Bea Arthur

Favorite movie: The Sound of Noise (Swedish film about musical terrorists, if you can find a version with english subtitles, watch it IMMEDIATELY)

Favorite TV show: Archer

If I could only keep one household appliance, it would be: Refrigerator/Freezer

Favorite author: I'll be honest, not much of a reader of fiction.

Favorite food: Beef Stroganoff

Least favorite food: Asparagus

Favorite comfort food: Patti LaBelle's Over The Rainbow Macaroni & Cheese

Favorite Song: Right now, it's "Friends" by Shalamar. This could change.

Favorite item of clothing: My awesome grey pleather jacket I got from Forever 21. Fits me beautifully and makes me look about 20lbs lighter than I am.

Favorite brand: No name brand

Nobody knows I can: Draw a car of any postwar era beautifully from imagination. It has to be my own design though.

Greatest achievement: Managing to avoid living under a bridge for all 26 of my years.

Cause I most believe in: Clean energy and environmental initiatives. A whole lot of our health and weather problems would be less if we stopped abusing the planet.

If I had one wish, it would be: To earn a living wage.

My most treasured possession: My laptop...my increasingly ancient, already-once-refurbished laptop.

First thing I do when I get up in the morning: Curse my phone's alarm.

Last thing I do before I go to bed: Tell my best friend to stop talking about the guy who just tried to buy Listerine from him at the Rexall at 3am so I can sleep.

Most embarrassing moment: Being told by the guy I was seeing that we weren't actually seeing each other in front of a party of some friends and mostly enemies.

Best quality: Loyalty and caring

Worst quality: Insane levels of Insecurity

Biggest regret: Not going to college in Montreal for vocal music when I was 18. I had the second-highest mark of all the auditions that year. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

If I could live anywhere, it would be: London, England

Greatest Fear: Dying in poverty, having not achieved a single one of my career goals.

Something that makes me see red: Privileged people taking their good fortune for granted, ignorant flippant bigotry.

Quality I Like Most in a Mate: Directness

My Hero(ine): My grandmother: for fighting so damned hard against all the crappy things that have come her way in her life.

My First Kiss: Freezing cold (like -20) December day when my boyfriend and I snuck out to go for a walk in the park when I was 15. We hid under a tree so no one would possibly see us. It's laughable now but we were so paranoid back then.

What I Would Title My Autobiography: "You Know My Father Is Black, Right?", and other stories no one believes about me...

Person I Would Choose To Play Me in a Movie About My Life: Lauren Bacall, I don't know. There exists no actors in the english-speaking world that look anything like me, an interracial man with uncontrollable loose curls and skin so white I have to show pictures of my father so that people believe me when I say I'm not entirely white. [/rant]

One Word or Phrase that Best Describes Me: An open book with chunks of pages glued together after someone spilled coffee on them so you can't read those bits.

• Members

Screen Name: Nothin'ButAttitude

First Name (real life): Brandon

Where you located (state, country, etc.): Warner Robins, Ga

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Status (single, attached, married, etc.): Single

Children: HELL 2 the NO!

Pets: Nope. Still recovering from my dog passing April

Facebook or My Space Address: I'll pass

Favorite Soap Opera (currently on): None really. They're all pissing me off but I continue to watch out of love.

Soaps you watch: All four + Corrie/EE/Emmerdale

Favorite Cancelled Soap Opera: My beloved P&G three: Another World, As the World Turns, & Guiding Light

Soaps you watched: Any daytime soap that aired 93-onward

Favorite Soap Actors: Michael Zaslow, Don Hastings, Larry Bryggman, Michael Park, Robert Newman, Grant Aleksander, Charles Keating, & Tom Eplin

Favorite Soap Actresses: Maureen Garrett, Maura West, Vicki Rowell, Tonya L. Williams, Vicky Wyndham, Jensen Buchanan, Eileen Fulton, Kathy Hays, Liz Hubbard, Maeve Kinkead, & Ellen Parker

Favorite Current Couple: None

Favorite Couple of All Time: Roger & Holly--most complex and endearing pairing EVER. No one comes close.

The One Star You Wish Would Return To Soaps: Vicki Rowell

If You Could Be Any Soap Character Who Would It Be: Roger Thorpe. A complex villian would be fun

The Soap Performer You Would Most Like To Spend The Night With: Maureen Garrett. Wouldn't sleep her though.

Soap Crushes (current or former): We'll be here all day. Lol.

Recent fad you admit to trying: I don't do fads.

Favorite movie or TV actor: Morgan Freeman & Pierce Brosnan

Favorite movie or TV actress: Jennifer Lawrence

Favorite movie: Any & all things 007: James Bond

Favorite TV show: The Boondocks (even though it's on hiatus)

If I could only keep one household appliance, it would be: Fridge

Favorite author: Suzanne Collins & William Golding (used their novels for my English Capstone on dystopic nations)

Favorite food: Pizza & mac-n-cheese. Any kind of dish w/ noodles

Least favorite food: Salad

Favorite comfort food: Cookies & cream ice cream

Favorite Song: Didn't We Almost Have it All & Lets Chill

Greatest achievement: Getting my bachelors in english

If I had one wish, it would be: For my scripts to be green-lit & picked up by a network

My most treasured possession: My family

First thing I do when I get up in the morning: Brush my teeth

Last thing I do before I go to bed: Brush my teeth

Most embarrassing moment: Care not to share. Lol.

Best quality: My mind

Worst quality: My hair

Biggest regret: Ever getting a student loan with stupid ass Sallie Mae

If I could live anywhere, it would be: London

Greatest Fear: Rodents

Something that makes me see red: Close-mindedness

Quality I Like Most in a Mate: Intelligence but a decent body too. :P

My Hero: My mom

My First Kiss: Never kiss & tell

What I Would Title My Autobiography: The Head Negro in Charge. Deal with it B*tches

One Word or Phrase that Best Describes Me: Persistent

Archived