Y&R Fall spoilers

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But it's not like this is an unusual thing to do in the soap or acting world. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying it's very common. I remember the first time I tuned into AMC and thought Dixie was JR's love interest at first. I doubt the actors (KM/JJY) were even 10 years apart. MTS does look like she could be SBu's mother, every bit as much as AH's and I like AH, so that is not a slam.

• Members

Dylan wouldn't be in his 20's anymore than Abby and Kyle are young teens or Summer is 8 (or whatever she would be at this point). Ages on Y&R are totally f*cked and have been for a good long time.

That said, I would rather Dylan be a baby Nikki gave up long ago. Maybe he'll be Paul's.

• Members

I'm not impress. What I need is for Summer to take another test, which would be done in another state. & the results would be that Jack is her father.

I need Hilary & Cane to have a misunderstanding closeness, let stupid CKLily take it as cheating. CKLily finally gets with the caramel brother. Then Lily tell Cane she cheated because of what she saw. Cane can explain it was a misunderstanding. They can work it out like they usually do.

I need Victor to lose for once. Billy & Victoria needs to break up. Devon needs to be added into the Catherine story line & Cane needs to get out of it.

• Members

I could buy the idea that Jack and Nikki's child actually lived somehow and Victor covered up the fact while whisking off the premature child but I really can't buy that child to be Dylan. I don't know Burton's history to judge him, he's been okay but largely forgettable so far in my opinion so far. This isn't anything as offensive as Phillip being alive and gay or Summer's inane SOARSing except in the fact in spite of the huge potential It'll largely fall flal and be pretty boring to watch.

• Members

Where is the conflict in Dylan of all people being her child? He's already their new hero and will be for what I am sure is years to come.

I wouldn't mind the story but I would rather have it be a daughter. This show could use a villainess right now anyway And tying a hell raiser to Nikki could be good. But Dylan? Been there since with that with a lame character--Katherine and Tucker.

And how old was Nikki when she joined the show? Could this be from her childhood?

• Members

I replied to this spoiler in another thread, but I will reply again here. It is freaking crazy that Jack could be his father. Since Steve Burton is in his 40's, Nikki would have of given birth to him at age 12......LOL.

Nikki was introduced in 1978 as being 18/19. She and Paul were teen lovers. After they split up, Nikki married Greg Foster in 1979 and stayed married to him till 1981 when she hooked up with Goat Daddy (Victor).

Here are a few plot devices that could be used to describe this stupid storyline.

* Nikki had Pauls child and gave it away.

* Nikki had Greg Foster's child and when she ran away to the cult they took her baby and brain washed her to forget.

* Nikki slept with Brock and had his child, which would also make him heir to the Chancellor fortune.

* Nikki slept with an uknown/unseen character prior to her coming on canvas. Maybe a boy going off the Vietnam later presumed dead. JFP would probably cast someone like Kale Brown in the part as his father.

One easier way would of been him to turn out to be Victor's. Julia Newman could have given birth and afraid of Victor's reaction, she gave it up for adoption.

• Members

What does age have to do with casting? Leslie Ann Warren is only SIX year older than Jack Wagner! The pulled that off for 9 years on B&B. I always that it was a huge mistake to kill off Jack & Nikki's child - that child would've set up so many story possibilities over the years.

Archived