Y&R Fall spoilers

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh, think of the potential wasted if they don't actually show Nikki and Jill on this little caper?.....These 2 need to carry the show as the 2 leading rivals now..... hmmm.....did Katherine write a letter exposing Victor as switching Sharon's medication which is why she is so crazy???.....

• Members

Not Nikki, from what I just read on DD, she is going to be Dylans mommy. Remember that baby Jack and Nikki lost. I guess she really didn't? ohmy.png

I think the journey will be separate with Jill's journey off-screen... as usual.

Oh I'll bet she is, Mother to the to JFP's favorite, she just won the Y&R lottery.

• Members

The spumor above about Nikki being Dylan's mommy is from Nelson Branco's new column: In my next issue, I will tease Nikki’s new storyline – which will make everyone roll their eyes. The damage has been done by Josh and Jill. In story 411, Nikki learns the son she gave birth to decades ago – what? -- is alive. Guess who?

• Members

^ That's unfortunate if true. God knows I have always wished that Jack and Nikki's son had lived. So much drama and divided loyalties to be had from that. Now, if they want to make Dylan Nikki's it would make a lot more sense to have him be a child she gave up during her time as a stripper or as a young teen. I could easily accept that.

• Members

Well MTS is 14 years older than SBu and Peter is 17 years older than him.

However if we are talking character, their kid died in 1993 and was born well after Victoria and Nick. Then again, Colleen was supposed to be older than Billy - the show has played fast and loose with ages for a while now.

Archived