YRBB

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

34c8750d1383089dc0d94eae72225b50

" data-width="500">

">

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice looks as EPIC as you imagined.

Posted by Entertainment Weekly on Thursday, 2 July 2015

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Henry Cavill, Wonder Woman's powers and combat skills, the brief glimpse of Aquaman (possibly), and the potential for the Justice League are what will make me see this movie.

Jesse Eisenberg's Lex was so terrible its sad. Completely annoying and just dreadful..."the red capes are coming!" Are you effing kidding me?????

The one other thing I struggle with when it comes to this film and this universe is....Batman. Fine Ben Affleck looks moderately handsome and can pull off an older more grisly Bruce Wayne. I'm okay with it. I don't necessarily need a young pretty boy to play Batman. My main problem is how they're gonna set up this conflict between him and Superman. And more to the point how am I supposed to believe that a mere mortal like Bruce Wayne can possibly last more than 15 seconds against SUPERMAN?

Unless they're planning on giving Batman an Ironman "Hulk-Buster" type of suit infused with Kryptonite I just don't see how its possible.

That part where Wonder Woman crosses her arm braces and creates that awesome blast of force!? LOVE...Zach Snyder definitely is the king of special effects and visuals.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Well eff it that post won't edit

Here it is again

• 1 month later...

Archived