Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

YRBB

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

OMG OMG OMG :wub: :wub: :wub:

I knew I didn't have to go searching for the blurry, camera-phone recorded trailer because they'd prob release this earlier anyway! And they didn't disappoint.

That looked so much better than I expected. Affleck will quite possibly be a mess, though :lol:

And Henry Cavill in the Superman suit: Lord have mercy!

• Members

LOL I just see that usual stank expression he pulls in all of his movies (except maybe GONE GIRL) and, in the batsuit, it's all you'll be able to see, so I don't know how I feel about that. He just has a "I can't even" resting bitch face! laugh.png But I'm hoping his Bat-body and bat-acting will compensate for that. tongue.png

I REALLY can't wait for it, although I certainly hope they're not so firmly on Batman's side as this trailer seems to suggest.

• Members

I do think it makes a positive change.

One of the comments explained how you can achieve a similar result on your own when watching the movie on VLC. By going to Tools --> Effects & Filters. I toyed with the saturation and pretty much got the result on the video. It was pretty cool. It seemed so much more fun and enjoyable.

Of course, it gave me the chance to enjoy Henry Cavill in all of his super handsome, muscular glory once more. lol

• 2 months later...

Archived