Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

YRBB

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Disagree. Nobody ever said they will have a big part in it. The rumor as of now is that these are cameo appearances. Which makes sense if they want to introduce the characters in preparation of a later movie. Besides, this will be a 2 hour plus movie. There is MORE than enough time for them to bring in those characters if they do it well. I'm not sure it will be but we shall see.

I think he will be, too. At least he has the potential, look wise and acting wise.

Besides, I can't be bothered to condemn casting until I've seen the material.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Looks very legit. Thanks for posting that. I'll admit I was quite disappointed when I heard Affleck was cast as Batman and I'm still very worried/skeptical but his performance in Argo wasn't too bad and I think given the right director and script he could surprise us all.

The Batmobile looks sick tho! I really hope this all comes together and it first starts with announcing a great title for the movie and having a great storyline. And so long as its not too jam packed with all these heroes I think it will do great. Still the first trailer is always the most important one. Its either gonna generate loads of buzz or be a complete fail.

• Members

Is it just me or does that title sounds like a courtroom drama and not a Superhero film? I can picture it now, Batman alleges that Superman is an illegal alien and should be deported. Superman counter sues that Batman isn't a real superhero since he has no powers and is only a rich brat with toys. laugh.png

• 1 month later...

Archived