Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

YRBB

• Members

This is the description of the footage shown at comic con.

It was short but got right down to the heart of the matter. Set at night, in pouring rain, it begins on a rooftop with Ben Affleck’s Batman - in souped-up armour much like he wields in Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns, including glowing eyes - pulling a tarpaulin off the Batsignal. It shines into the sky, and then - illuminated against the clouds, flecked with lightning, standing inside the symbol, is Henry Cavill’s Superman. And he does not look happy, his eyes glowing red with burgeoning heat vision ray. The camera tracks in on Batman’s face as he grimaces… and cut to black. No dialogue at this point, so there’s no idea of what Affleck sounds like as Batman, or indeed a wider sense of the story, but the message is clear: Clark and Bruce are going to face off, and Bruce has enhanced his Batsuit to compensate for the most powerful man alive.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This has inspired me, so I just purchased the entire Lynda Carter series, the Cathy Lee Crosby tv movie and also the Keri Russell movie. I can't wait to start re-watching all of this! I think I'm going to watch the pilot for the Lynda Carter series on Amazon Prime since they have it for free.

• Members

If you really want to be amazed by the Lynda Carter series, remember that all those stunts she was doing, all the running around in red plastic boots, she did when she was drunk out of her mind. Carter admits now that she doesn't even remember half of what she did on the show because she was blackout drunk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

cfd4e84718c5891826fbf7f710073d4f

" data-width="500">

">

Your first look at Superman's archenemy. #LexLuthor

Posted by Man of Steel on Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Archived