Late-in-Life Pregnancies and Special Needs Children

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No. It was Roman Brady during the time they were locked up in the Castle together, along with Jack, Caroline, Victor and Cassie. She miscarried when she fell down the stairs, woke up and grieved, then when she woke up again she had amnesia, where Alex North soon followed.

• Members

Didn't she conceive the child on the Island, when Roman thought he was dying and that was his dying wish to get some from her one last time. Hope and Abe caught them in the act. When she miscarried John and Roman were arguing in the old penthouse about the deed and Marlena couldn't take it and was trying to cease the noise and stumble down they stairs....oh the scream Kate let out!! Secretly I wanted that kid to live just like I wanted Zack to be Stefano or John and Ciara to be Patrick.

• Members

John Abbott was 60 and Jill was 44 (in real life) when they give birth to Billy on Y&R in 1993

Let's not forget Julian and Tabitha on Passions LOL.....they were well into their 50's and 60's when Endora was born and of course on the show Tabitha was over 400 years old LOL.

• Members

I loved John and Jill's last go-around when they had Billy. Jess Walton and Jerry Douglas were an amazing couple, and played the role as equals (versus John being a feeble minded horn dog). I wonder if Jill was playing younger at that time, Jess did not look 44.

Archived