OLTL: Tuesday June 4, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm glad that they had Viki realize she made a mistake with Pellegrino but she's too scared to pull out while she still can. I always wish Viki was a little stronger, but at least she knows what is happening, which I wasn't expecting.

The Matthew/Destiny/Drew scenes...eh. I'm glad he was sort of trying, but the scenes felt endless and poorly acted, especially on her part. I wish they hadn't done this deadbeat story.

I still don't mind Snoop Lion, even if the scenes were mostly filler. I didn't believe that everyone would be awed to see him, but Jeffrey's reaction and attempt to get a story, awkwardly, were the most interesting part of Jeffrey I have seen so far.

I'm not sure that I believe Tea would have told Victor to go to the police, I think she would have been more guarded, but otherwise I thought these scenes were very strong. I think I prefer Tea with the computer to Tea and most of her scenes with other people, to be honest.

Cutter was so shady in what he said about the drugs (saying that no one who works there deals drugs - not saying drugs aren't sold in the club), I was annoyed Blair and Todd didn't catch on.

I like that we sometimes only see someone for one quick scene. This feels more real to me.

The Todd/Dani/Dorian stuff was by far my favorite part of the episode. Dorian saying, 'What father?" is the Dorian I love and the one I wish we did not see so rarely. Forget the silly revenge schemes. Dorian just has to say a sentence and you can feel it.

Archived