DAYS: June 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members
Completely agreed with you on all of this. I hadn't replied because I was avoiding the thread as I was catching up on episodes lol.

Meanwhile, JJ's my everything right now. Loving him and loving Jennifer dealing with him.

LOVED yesterday's episode. So great. Marlena/Caroline was so nice. Roman/Eric/Marlena <3 I'm so glad they're finally interacting as a family. I miss the Brady's actually fully interacting with each other like this.

I agree with Carl about Brady/Nicole calling off their friends with benefits. That was a well played scene and this show has been really on fire lately. Everything is just working. The interactions are great. I feel like my show is back and I couldn't be happier.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who is J.J.'s dad, Jack Devereaux? Did he die tragically?

Adrienne's hair looks like it's trying to jump off her head.

Will and Sonny are so smoochy-smoochy. Soap experience shows that honeymoons don't last long, but I have a feeling that things are going to be nice for them for a good while. I can't shake this feeling that Gabi and Sonny are going to start to feel that certain sort of tension when they're working around each other in the kitchen one day. I also wonder if Sonny is going to start to feel a little too entitled as far as the baby is concerned which will lead to a blow-up with Gabi, Will gently taking her side.

Bernardi, popular guy, wow, what a turn out.

• Members

I do remember that MA played Jack, though another light, wavy-haired actor was playing him when I first watched DOOL in the '90s. This was around the time JLB was playing Laura. At the time, I knew MA as Tom on GH.

• Members

Friday's episode was pretty blah for me--especially for a Friday episode. First one in awhile that I haven't enjoyed. Probably because it was the first one in awhile without Kristen. Liked Bernardi's widow confronting Sami at the end, though.

• Members

Exactly what I was thinking. I think what makes it not so annoying though is the fact that they don't do it in front of friends and family or in public in a cloying, nauseating way. It seems more genuine and heartfelt that they express their love for one another when they are utterly alone. Gay, straight, or other, this is how it should always be in real life.

• Members

I think this is just a public memorial, not the actual funeral, but I inappropriately laughed a little that there were only three people there, wife, kid, and cop. And the fact that the little boy's name is "Timmy" is just too too.

Archived