DAYS: June 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

I don't know much about the various characters' backstories, but I find Nicole annoying as [!@#$%^&*]. When she ran to get help for Eric, I was hoping that she was going to trip down a flight of stairs.

I feel sorry for Gabi. She is literally surrounded by men who "don't like her like that."

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IbqPyF1.jpg?1

Anyone else find the doctor that Kristen is working with, hot?

I don't understand what the big deal is if Eric eventually remembers having sex with Kristen? She videotaped them so if she doesn't use it then what was the point of the revenge? People need to find out if she wants to use that to destroy him and thus Marlena in the process. Eric remember does that.

I REALLY need Kristen to be pregnant

I don't like Gabi living with Will and Sonny. Might sound good on paper but I cant see this turning out well.

• Members

I don't want or expect DAYS to play up the rape aspect. A rape storyline is too dark and really the last place this show needs to go right now. They need to play up Kristen getting revenge on Marlena because Marlena has it coming.

• Members

He is just too generic to me. Maybe it's the writing or my fond memories of Jensen Ackles but he hasn't imbued the character with anything. A good actor will transform bad writing -- look at Scott Bryce as Craig on ATWT a couple years ago. Greg Vaughan is playing a bland character and adding nothing to it.

• Members

I'd hate to see them just ignore the fact that Eric was raped and what that means to his vows of being a priest. I just think there is a great story in there to tell. It doesn't need to be dark and depressing the entire time at all. It can be focused on his dealing with hat happened and moving on from it, but to just ignore it would be terrible. I do think they will gloss over it at least for awhile because "I raped your son the priest" isn't exactly the same as "your son had sex with me". I do think it'll end up being very ejami let's make a deal and never call it rape though. But I think they did such a good job with nick, I don't know.

• Administrator

Now that we know Kristen filmed the thing, maybe she didn't have sex with Eric- she just made it look like they were. I think the writers have an out here if they want to say she didn't rape him.

Maybe she'll edit out the parts where her face is showing?

• Members

Marlana may of "had it coming", but Kirsten targeted, drugged and raped Eric, who had nothing to do in what happened between those two, decades ago.

This should blow up in Kirsten's face and yes, rape is a bummer and a dark storyline, but when soaps don't take this topic seriously, it lessens the impact.

• Members

Can I just clarify that my comment probably could have been taken wrong ... I don't know if anyone did get offended but I just found the chemistry between them pretty hot. Rape aside. I'm actually not quite sure how I feel on the whole storyline it self. It's actually pretty disturbing. I don't think soaps and men being raped should be given a free pass. I think soaps just use rape anyway without any serious look at it. At least anymore. It's awful.

Archived