DAYS: June 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree.

I'm very impressed with DAYS and overall how they've handled Will and Sonny and their relationship, honestly. Perfect? Nah, but the affection is nice to see and like you said, it's not obnoxious.

I hate IRL when I have some friends who decide to make out and constantly go on and on about their love. Like, WE GET IT. I don't need to watch it every single time. Doesn't matter to me what your preference is. I guess I just think it should be between the two people and not for everyone all of the time, LOL.

• Members

I love that Anne loves that JJ is around and getting into trouble. They need to link up now. Id love it if JJ had a big blow up with Jen over her relationship with Daniel and moved out. He'd have nowhere to go. Cant stay with Hope bc she's a cop and well he's into illegal activities. Cant stay with Maggie or Adrienne bc they live in the Kiriakis mansion, which is owned by Daniel's godfather an well Maggie is his mother so he is there often. With no more family, maybe Anne takes him in. They'd have to age him to 18 though so Jen cant legally object to it.

• Members

I agree. JJ and Anne need to join forces like yesterday. Her giddiness is so much fun and I love how she's still around. The actress is fantastic and the character is just hilarious to watch.

I don't think they need to 'hook up' though. I actually could see those two working it though and it could work but I feel a tiny bit 'ew' about it and I'm far from a prude.

However, watching Jenn's reaction would probably be my everything so .... I can put the 'ew' aside for that. Heh.

• Members

"She's not a passive person - unlike someone else I know" - Sonny revealing who's the top and bottom in their relationship?

Eileen has been killing it all week. Oh man, how I wish she would be in every episode as it gets about 65% better with her in it.

Archived