AMC: Monday, May 6th Discussion

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Angie has always been written as a goody goody self righteous, I am better than everybody, I am above all people, type person. When Krystal got in Angie's face and busted on her for Angie having "her husband's ex-lover (rebecca) and daughter up in her house" and Angie was talking about Krystal being with David instead of going home to Tad, it seemed a little self-righteous on Angie's part. So when Krystal pointed out that Angie has alot of messes in her own house and trying to talk about everyone else mess in their homes, seemed self-righteous.

Is Angie a self centered, self righteous person? After all, Angie says we all make mistakes and I would think that a common sense thinker that Angie wants everyone think she is, would know that she is not God, she has her faults and flaws too. Angie seems to have a habit of driving her children away from her. Cassandra walked out and went back to Paris. Frankie went back to Iraq and Angie did not want him to go back. Frankie walked out on Angie again when Angie did not like Randi at first. Natalia has had a few run-in's with Angie too. Why does Angie have this tendency to drive her children away from her? Does she think she is self righteous with them?

• Members

This, my mom would have gotten out three lashes with a switch she made me pick myself from the backyard if I ever spoke to her that way. Then if I complained she'd say "You should have picked a better switch..." Okay, sorry reminiscing on crazy Texas style parenting.

• Members

IA. Although Bianca came out as a lesbian before Miranda was born, it makes sense for a teenager such as Miranda to feel as if Bianca's sexuality has been a burden on her life as well. Nevertheless, if that convo had happened between Mama Khan and me, Mama Khan would have shut me down in a hurry.

• Members

I think there is a line there though. I mean my mom has a thick accent that kids at school used to tease me about. But I still knew better than to yell and scream at her that she should just change her accent cause stupid kids at school were teasing me about it and I want to fit in with the stupid kids which is essentially what Miranda's argument boiled down to.

• Members

Actually no its not. Maybe Miranda needs to stop caring what other assholes think of her & stand up to them. Grow a backbone. Not take it out on her mom. Im sorry but being a teen doesnt allow you to act like she did today

• Members

Mimo is probably 16 yrs. old being called a carpet muncher since her first bra. It is her business. Did you not see how they were setting her up? the 18 yr. old switch hitter, pus--y hunter and the kid's from her H.S. at the damn restaurant? the guy was trying to score w/ Mimo and expose her as a freak. The first epi. they showed you how the school was writing to her and calling her a veggie. It's Mimo's business. Plus Binx's parent-less ass probably hasn't even talked to her about dealing w/ it.

• Members

I love how people absolve Binx from any wrong b/c she is a gay parent! She's brave enough to be gay and tell the world, but the minute her daughter who at this moment is more important than anything in her world. The minute she has an issue w/ it, she's in the wrong? And it's not an issue of her lifestyle, it's an issue of how public it is. Like maybe she wants to be known for herself, you know Miranda Montgomery, not that girl who has the gay daughter of Erica Kane for a mother. Being a parent comes w/ responsibility, you may not like what Mimo said but it is very real. And guess what that means, it means that Binx hasn't been a great mom and that's ok, but !@#$%^&*] anybody who thinks Mimo is in the wrong here.

Archived