AMC: Monday, May 6th Discussion

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great episode. One question I want to know the answer to is how it seems JR got off scott free when he was the one trying to kill people at that party? He needs to be in a prison infirmary right about now...

• Members

I think Cady is doing well with how frazzled Dixie is over everything. I loved Dixie giving Jesse crap for not being told about David's release and using Tad to get Jesse to handle this.

Nice interactions. Of course loved AJ/Miranda. Bianca/Zach needed to happen so it was fine.

Meh to Celia/Pete. ZZZZ. Honestly. LOL.

• Members

That first scene where Dixie walks in on David over JR was EVERYTHING. Really such a great moment and its like Cady finally woke up. Loved it. The way she is reacting to David being out of prison is very reminiscent of her reaction to Janet

Angie: "Dixie, you don't want to do this"

Dixie: "The hell I don't!" :lol:

Dixie is nuts and I was RMAO at the facial expressions she kept making

Jesse ready to arrest David. Seems some things don't change. Looks like Im going to be hating him on the reboot as I did on the original

. Loved David taunting him about Angie being in his corner

More Celia and Petey. Love them but they are bordering on overdoing it with them. Oh sh-t! That mirror scene was freaky as hell.

Go Jane! I loved her laying the law to those bratty kids. Its sad that in 2016 there's still so much ignorance and prejudice when it comes to homosexuality. Miranda was such a brat today and almost as bad. She was such a bitch to Bianca and if I ever thought of using the word s--t to my mother, Id be picking up my face from the floor

So Zach doesn't live in PV? Good, then that means he can go back to where he came from. Yay he and Kendall are actually divorced and not just separated

The show is REALLY coming together now. Its starting to feel more whole with all the character interaction

• Members

Miranda: "Remember all those times you told me what it was like being Erica Kane's daughter? Having to grow up in her shadow?"

Bianca: "What does that have to do with me and you?"

Miranda: "I've had to grow up in your shadow, Mom. Only instead of having Pine Valley's most famous celebrity as my mother, I get Pine Valley's most famous lesbian!"

OMG! Love the writing! This is just too good ;-)

Fantastic episode - I enjoyed everything except for Zach & I just don't care for Celia/Pete that much. The last Celia scene was interesting

• Members

laugh.png hell yes.

I didn't think it was half bad. I actually wish there had been somemore action before Jane broke it up - AJ could've gotten a few more hits in or Hunter's bro's could've busted in & pounced AJ's ass.

Or, Hunter & AJ could've taken it outside & struggled into a kissing sesh.

I thought the same thing...would've been nice to see Bianca's reaction to what Jane told her!

LOL!!

Miranda is totally acting like her Great Grandmother's Daughter!

Loving it!

I have no clue but I'm not looking forward to it. I'm despising Zach this time around. I really do think the show could do without him

Like...I don't even recall what happened in their scenes and i just watched. LOL. Just am not caring for them at all. Yet?

Archived