AMC: Monday, May 6th Discussion

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All this talk about how Bianca is acting exactly how a teenager would act. Well I was a teenager and I NEVER talked to my mother like that and definetly never cursed her out. Miranda going off on Bianca was OTT and warranted a slap in that scene. The nerve of this little bitch to talk so greasy towards her mother whom isn't even a terror

• Members
of course she knows about how she was conceived. It wasn't a secret and Miranda has access to internet. A lesbian having a baby warrants further questioning about this type of stuff. Not to mention the center which was named after her that helps women of abuse. Bianca's story is the premise behind that and that was on the web page of site which Celia had on her iPad the other day. I'm fairly confident Miranda knows that history

• Members

could you not fall more in [!@#$%^&*] love with a web series? It's like drugs that I've never taken or will but want so [!@#$%^&*] bad!

I love that Angela is so defensive about David. I love how Dixie basically would chop his dick off if he were to go into that room again. I love even more how when Angie Hubbard told her how to feel about David being next to her son, how she threatened to sue the hospital. That's some real mother [!@#$%^&*] right there.

Lets go into the fight w/ "the !@#$%^&*] hunter" laugh.png AJ was so boss in that scene. A Chandler w/ everyone's traits, how is that possible? the fact he flipped off Pine Valley, the fact in a public setting he called Hunter an ass and a !@#$%^&*], then he finds little Mimo and dammit I'm loving AJ. I hated that kid his whole life, he was annoying as a 3 yr. old and last season of All My Children I wanted JR to disown him, but this guy playing AJ not only is more mature obviously, but there's a certain charm he has that I can't describe. Hunter is hot too, he's such a dumbass and can't act for [!@#$%^&*], nearly ruined the fight scene. I don't know about AJ and Mimo yet. I just don't know. My friend loves them and saids I'm missing the boat but I don't know what I'm missing. For one thing AJ is a Chandler, is a tough ass, and we've only seen him hanging w/ Mimo, can we see the chicks trying to get at him atleast too?

Binx and Mimo fighting was REAL [!@#$%^&*] SOAPS GOOD! [!@#$%^&*] this scene is LIFE! Binx is a !@#$%^&*], we've known that. laugh.png So her running from her little Erica is not shocking. I love the way this girl threw that [!@#$%^&*] on Binx. Binx use to get at her mom for the same. Well now you know how it feels! cool.png La Kane once told her, "just you wait till you have a daughter and she.." karma BITCH! laugh.png And I agree w/ RSinclair's take, her ripping that blouse made you feel her side. LOLS how Mimo ends up in AJ's room again and her mom just approves this b/c they grew up as sleep over buddies! she's even in his jersey laugh.png

Jesse needs to get pimp slapped! mad.gif poor Zach, Kendall's always been a bitch but this time I get her leaving him.

So Cass is getting raped and sold? damn! damn! damn!

Petey and Celia jeal0002.gif bring Colby now! NOW!

• Members

I don't think Miranda knows she's the product of rape (does the general public know Bianca was raped? I can't remember the details of that story)...but you're right, she should if that is something well known. I imagine kids would be more likely to tease her about that than Bianca being a lesbian (and of course, Miranda's ripe for being picked on just for being the grandchild of a celebrity).

• Members
the Cambias murder was public. Her previous rape was what got her leniency when she was revealed as the killer. Even if it wasn't again, it's the premise behind the Miranda Center and Bianca talked about it openly and freely. It wasn't a secret

lol, for real

Archived