OLTL - Monday, April 29th 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

I wonder if Destiny and Dani are still BFFs. With Dani being close to Matthew and he being a deadbeat, that would definetly be cause for tension and a reason for Destiny to be over her.

Speaking of which, pretty irresponsible of Matthew to be using and supporting Dani's drug habit. Did he forget that drugs are what got him paralized? I hope this is brought up in the script

my only issue with that is that he seems signficantly older than them. They are what like 19? He came across like mid 20s, especially with the work he's doing with Viki. I had a hard time buying them as being in the same boarding school at the same time. Maybe Dani as she was there longer, but it seems as if he'd have long since graduated by the time Matthew entered there in 10th grade

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Both shows were awesome but different tone & I love that

All the returns to oLTL were spot on like they never left.

RG was great as Cocky Matt

CB was natural here as Jeffrey

I really like LH as Destiny

Cant wait to see that story play out

Dani is more intersting here. LM is gold

Love the Dorian/Viki and Bo/Nora/Clint stuff

Loved seeing Nigel

Hey Victor welcom back hopefully its a long stint

Tea in the nursery killed me. She needs therapy. Flo was gold.

• Members

So? I guess one take is that Natalie is still Natalie and she is drawn to losers. It's true to character? Although I don't think Jared was a loser because he ended up in prison because Tess framed him. I don't know when Cris was in prison, but whatever. Blair was with a rapist and a serial killer. Doesn't mean I need to see it again or watch her repeat her mistakes.

• Members

I can honestly say that for the first time ever I think I am going to enjoy the younger crowd. I really like Matthew and Destiny will grow on me. I already love Jeffery. Had to LOL when that guy turned Blair down, I think it was a first for her. LOL.

Loved it all enough to watch four times.

The only thing I did not care for was the opening. Didn't care for the song or the dancing and I was actually looking forward to the dancing but didn't care for it at all. But I have my show back and I can deal with the opening because I got my show back.

• Members

Florencia Lozano can still break my heart into pieces without saying a word. For all the flak FL gets about screeching and screaming, when she dials it back she can be very powerful and KM has turned into a decent young actress.

Strasser sounded a tiny bit hoarse but other than that you'd never have guessed that she was fighting pneumonia.

Laura Harrier is a cutie. I honestly don't understand why David Vickers even exists anymore.

The opening was....not what I expected.

Even though there was no time jump (except for Liam. How old is that kid? He looked almost old enough to drive Nat to the club.) it was definitely a soft reset.

• Members

Aw Viki and Clint got the first scene! Also loved Dorian and David. And Bo/Nora. Also love Robin and Hillary's new hairstyles!

Very little Jack, thankfully, but Andrew's acting seems to have improved.

I actually like the new actors as Matthew and Destiny more, though I liked Eddie Alderson.

Natalie!!!

Love Blair but that was funny when she was called a cougar. Also loved seeing her and Todd come face to face.

Loved Tea's outfit. So far no shrieking, thankfully!

Poor Dani! She's been through so much so it's understandable why she's doing this.

Guess who gets the last scene? Worst kept secret ever!

Archived