GH: Lulu recast

• Members

Vapid, boring blondes tend to get a lot of primetime work, but I'm not quite sure she has the right look beyond the blonde. Her face is permanently stuck in one of those "bored now" expressions. She's like a corpse waiting for the coroner.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rylan has been good at playing the poor little rich girl so I'm interested to see how she will do as Lulu. I like her better as Lizzie than Abby because she looked too old for the role. She's also a midget so DZ will tower over her.

• Members

YES! She was actually one of my first thoughts but I just assumed she was happy recurring at Y&R. She will be fantastic. Love her!

Until I saw that picture I had completely forgot that Marcy and Genie probably know each other pretty well from Y&R and I think they even shared scenes.

I believe that Emme is her real name, and Marcy is her middle name.

• Members

Sooooo much THIS! Well well said. I agree with everything. I AM a tiny concerned it will be like having two Maxie's but I'm open to seeing Rylan in the role. Maybe Lulu will look like she actually enjoys life and has a personality.

• Members

If Y&R had any serious use for Abby, they would have given Emme a contract when they brought her back. Y&R considered her disposable so she went to a show that offered a contract giving her and her family security.

Btw, I love the name "Emme." Is this really her first name? Why on earth would she use Marcy as her stage name all these years?

Archived