GH: Lulu recast

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If she does leave I want a speech on how "living with the Quartermaine's" namely Tracy and Dillon,made her grow as an actress. I mean if/from JMB point of view that was her on screen family Tracy was her "mom" and it was like the four of them. They were a cute family,dyfunctional and crazy,but that's just the way they are and their children (on-screen of course) . JMB and JE were my favorite Mother/Daughter pairing,even if Tracy was her stepmother. I'm pretty sure her biggest female (actress) influence was/is JE. Unfortunatly FV/RC don't like the TraLu relationship because she was replaced with a mother-in-law. But for the 05-present cast on GH,I'm pretty sure it is sad to see her go,as mentioned before, JE and TG will most likely miss her the most. I knw that most of us don't enjoy/not like/hate JMB or Lulu, including me (on the Lulu part) but she was part of a family and relationships I enjoyed.

• Members

My reaction is the same as when the Burton departure rumors first surfaced; I will believe it when I see it. She is just like Burton. They are always leaving until they sign the next contract. If she does leave, I think that this would be good for GH. This is their opportunity to recast the character with a solid actress with some sex appeal.

Archived