AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would assume it would just be slightly more (well in the case of AMC maybe more than slightly since the alst few years were oddly chaste--specially next to V/C's OLTL--there were even just like 3 shirtless male scenes a year it seemed.) As I mentioned before, the CBS soaps experimented with brief male (backside) nudity before the nipplegate scandal--I'd expect more like that, etc. Not women all topless (though I could see partial breast nudity--if that term even makes sense), and certainly not full frontal. Especially if they hope to sell it to basic cable (although I guess they could always edit or film different cuts the way some shows and movies used to do for the Euro market :P )

But I suppose I could be wrong (...)

• Members

From what we've read about Destiny in spoilers, I think scenes with her parents would be some of the most powerful. I hope we get to see them, but something tells me that in order for this story to work, there has to be some element of them being absent or semi-detached from Destiny's life at the moment. I guess we'll see.

• Members

Yikes, Franki James! I'm guessing the role was already written, and she merely auditioned for it. Would love it if she ended being a connection to Kelly'and'dem.

Re: the nudity. I don't think nudity means everybody's gonna be running around naked. I just expect love scenes to be steamier and possibly shower/locker room-type stuff. If P&G/CBS could do it ten years ago, I don't mind AMC doing it. Okay, who the F am I kidding? Of COURSE I want to see Rob's ass.

Also, David Canary looks FLAWLESS and I love that shirt.

Archived