AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That makes no damn sense! So I have to NOT be a part of discussion about the alleged "Big News" because others want to post YouTube vids of themselves and giggle and cackle about bare asses? Are you kidding me?

ETA: alexisfan07, I apologize. This wasn't to you, specifically. I just saw my name and the reply and started typing.

• Members

When I logged in this afternoon, there were almost twenty new pages since my last visit early this morning. After sighing heavily, I resigned myself to the fact that this is just how it's going to be around here and if I find myself too perturbed, I'll just stick with Errol's news threads. I'm too OC to not check in on this thread though. So if we all were just a little more judicious with our posting. Another simple thing that keeps a board less cluttered... if you find yourself making several comments in a row, you can always ETA one post rather than making six small posts.

Errol, did anyone ask the cast and crew about commuting? Are they all handling their own transportation? Is PP shuttling actors from the Stamford station, or even from Manhattan in some cases?

• Members

Wow.. hopefully the cast of AMC will be dressed in awesome clothing.. hopefully, a higher end brand then New York & Company. Shame Susan Lucci isnt a part of this right now, I could see the Fashion Place stylist having a ball dressing 'Erica Kane'.. especially for a photo shoot!

• Members

Love all the new info...so exciting! Over the moon about FJ being cast as a new character, I think that it's intriguing and soapy! LOVE the thought and even slight possibility that AM/Kendall will be recast! *fingers crossed*.

I'll leave out my thoughts(for now, but I reserve my right to comment later... if I so choose) on the AMC doesn't have enough vets & too many newbies and OLTL will be fine & possibly fantastic mantra. Also will not comment on the JV bashing b/c he's not TK, lol as if. Also will not comment on the silliness that the "writing" was horrible for YEARS on AMC .....yet Zendall OR THE WRITING FOR THEM>>>>takes none of them blame!! LOL GMAFB!

Yes I won't comment on that for now....well anymore than I already did!!!

LOL weren't you against separate threads just days ago!?!

Archived